Looking 4 Citra

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KeyWestBrewing

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
The title pretty much says it all. I'm looking for someone who has Citra in stock, preferably in bulk and figured I'd recruit your help finding them. I know this years harvest can't already be sold out so any leads on where to get em is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Farmhouse Brewing has them but there is a limit of one 4oz pack.

You will just have to keep checking all of the vendors sites. The popular hops show up and disappear quickly. They had Amarillo the other day and I ordered a pound,but they are out again.

I pre-ordered a pound of 2012 pellets from Labelpeelers.com a couple of weeks ago, it is supposed to ship this week. I believe they get all of their hops from Hop Union, so the 2012 pellets should be hitting the shelves everywhere about now.

allenH said:
I pre-ordered a pound of 2012 pellets from Labelpeelers.com a couple of weeks ago, it is supposed to ship this week. I believe they get all of their hops from Hop Union, so the 2012 pellets should be hitting the shelves everywhere about now.

Are they still on pre order? I looked at the site this morning but said they would be getting them between Oct 26th- I think Nov 6th but that they were out of stock. I didn't know if this meant they already sold out or hadn't gotten them yet. I figured it was a bit early to already have sold out.

KeyWestBrewing said:
Are they still on pre order? I looked at the site this morning but said they would be getting them between Oct 26th- I think Nov 6th but that they were out of stock. I didn't know if this meant they already sold out or hadn't gotten them yet. I figured it was a bit early to already have sold out.

When I was checking on my order Saturday morning, it showed the pellet pre-order still available and the leaf as sold out. Looks like they only have 1oz packs left now. This stuff goes really quick, good luck.

Back