Eurika, my brewery name

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dozer217

Reaction score
Okay, it's late in So Cal and I've been struggling for a name for the brewery. I'm pretty much brewing by the Light of the Moon, so there it is. Also thought of Luna Brewing Co. What say thee?

There's a Lunar Brewing Co. Also, anything with moon in it makes me think of Blue Moon, so I'm sort of anti. But if you like it, go for it!

Yeah, it was 01:30ish when I thought of this, I'm leaning to Moonlight Brewing or Light of the Moon since I am only able to brew when my kids, one almost 4 and one 7 weeks are asleep.

I like Moonlight or Light of the Moon better than Luna. With a little creative help you can come up with some nice labels and a logo as well using either name.

I vote for Luna Brewing - more abstract. More abstraction stirs up more unconscious associations - it will mean something different to everyone.

Oh, and it's "Eureka." A guy from California should know that one! You've got a city out there with that name!

+1 Light Of The Moon.
I've a quick sketch that I plopped on a piece of paper for a logo or label that comes to mind when I think on this. I'm on my way out the door right now, but I will try to illustrate it when I get back. Would you prefer crecent moon or full moon?

Back