Flagstaff, AZ area beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should probably be able to get you some Oak Creek Nut Brown or Amber. Those are pretty good, and I doubt they're available in Kansas. The only brewery in Flagstaff that I know of is Beaver Street, but they don't bottle anything that I'm aware of.

Mudshark Brewery cans a Wit and an APA. They are out of Havasu but can be bought in Flag.

Are referring to Mudsharks Dry Heat Hefeweizen? It's the only one I've had/seen.

If your family will be traveling along I-40, which I assume they will, they can buy it in Kingman at the gas some of the gas stations.

The Oak Creek and Kilt lifter can be bought at Safeway, also in Kingman.

Who's your family? I'm born and raised in Kingman. I wonder if I know them?
I only left a few years ago for my job.

Well since they're locals, tell that that for the Oak Creek and Four Peaks they have to go to the old safeway, not the new one.

Doh! A serious transgression on my part for not suggesting Four Peaks. They only bottle Kiltlifter and 8th Street Pale, both of which are fantastic. The Hop Knot is to die for, but sadly, not bottled. I live just a couple of miles from the brewery, too! :mug:

You can get Kiltlifter, Mudsharks Wit, four kinds of Oak Creek and If you act fast, Alaskan Smoked Porter at Pay 'n Take in downtown Flagstaff. One of my favorite shops in town.

Who's your family? I'm born and raised in Kingman. I wonder if I know them?
I only left a few years ago for my job.

Well since they're locals, tell that that for the Oak Creek and Four Peaks they have to go to the old safeway, not the new one.

Kingman..Do you know any Messers?

Latest posts

Back