Bottle Share #4 in Clarendon/Arlington, Sat 02/08 @ 3PM

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheldon

Reaction score
What: Bottle sharing #4 edition!
When: Saturday, February 8, @ 3PM.
Where: Great Room @ The Reserve at Clarendon Centre. 3000 Washington Blvd. Arlington, VA 22201. The apt. building is 1-2 blocks straight south of the Clarendon metro. Across the street from Lyon Hall/Mister days. The Great Room is on the first floor straight ahead as you walk in.

Josh posted a Google spreadsheet so you can add your name and what you're bringing so we don't bring the same beer. You're welcome to bring your own tasting glass, but I'll have some solo cups available. You're welcome to bring food as well. We've gone to a sushi restaurant in the building and have also ordered pizza. This has been a great event the first three times we did this.

Any questions, you can contact me or Josh directly via the BA site.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgA1Q8915fS4dFZfNDNkd3FuV1dNejF1X3VZVklubWc&usp=sharing

As of now there are 19 folks attending. Should be one amazing event with a LOT of great beers to be consumed.

Im on the wrong coast for this one, but the idea is contageous... I'm thinking I will need to organize one of these!

Have fun fellas,
Cheers

Thanks, we usually have a ball. There are a lot of beer geeks that bring some amazingly hard to find beers and everyone has a lot in common to talk about.

Good luck.

Sheldon
(dad of organizer)

Back