MD/DC grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
were over. even with cutting my order of all the grain (which im fine with, since i haven brewed in 3 months) were at 43 bags, and a ton of hops. so someone has to cut at least 2 bags.

were over. even with cutting my order of all the grain (which im fine with, since i haven brewed in 3 months) were at 43 bags, and a ton of hops. so someone has to cut at least 2 bags.
ill drop til the next order.

Wow, I guess I'm too late to get in this order so I'll start the next one off:

1 bag CM 2row

Also, if anyone is interested in splitting some MO, Crystal/Caramel, and some wheat send me a message and I'll up my order :)

I sent the order in. no centennial or Nelson Savion available for spot sale. hopefully it arrives next friday.

Olive Drab, I did not take yours off.

Does that mean its too soon to place an order for the 2012 crop, or we can't do that ever?
I'm fine if it has to be a contract to go with the next or a later order. That sucks if we just can't do it at all.

Thanks for coordinating. I missed you last time, but will definitely have samples for you this time.

Does that mean its too soon to place an order for the 2012 crop, or we can't do that ever?
I'm fine if it has to be a contract to go with the next or a later order. That sucks if we just can't do it at all.

Thanks for coordinating. I missed you last time, but will definitely have samples for you this time.

I dont know, Ill ask... NCM tends to be very difficult to deal with for homebrewers. so its possible they just dont feel like selling to me at this time. they change their minds alot.

the response from NCM about hops

We do not do pre-orders for hops. You might try Brewcraft. They are our sister-company. Thanks and have a great day

(posted too soon)
If they took Pre orders, they couldn't possibly be sold out of any hops in 2012 and 2013! Oh, wait. That's right, they are! :)

I guess wecan try again next order.
Thanks,
Aaron

Sorry, can't make it, I'll be in Vegas, I know...poor me.
I'll reach out to find a time next week. You still home Monday's and Friday's? Might be able to make Monday at lunch work.

I have confirmed costs

Jason VT 4.0 149.93
Rwagner 3.0 121.17
strumke 1.0 47.06
manicmethod 3.0 110.88
atjsparty1 2.0 87.26
atjsparty 5.0 257.99
emporerdizzy 3.0 127.46
hvrtaxi 3.0 146.34
olive drab 1.0 100.62
jdub 10.0 419.16
natewv 3.0 112.59
random_letters 1.0 36.77
scottsingleton 3.0 110.72

remember everyone, bring samples!

and I hope someone can come bye and help me unload at 2....
melanoiden and carapils are 1$ an lb
PBW is 3 $ an lb
starsan is 40$ a gallon

I'll be off tomorrow so I can swing by @ 2 to help unload and then pick up my bags. Will also take a bit of carapils and melanoiden too I suppose. Whats your address?

I am leaving early in the morning for OBX and won't be back until the following Monday (27th). I'll pay up when I get home this morning but cant pickup until the 27th

FYI, I have still no heard from the shipper... so there is a chance it wont come today. i will let everyone know when it has actually arrived.

I'll be able to pick up one evening next week (not Tuesday). Is there a preferred day?

I think I'll also grab 4lb of melanoiden and 3 lb of PBW if you have some to spare. (should make my total $60)

I was hoping to come by today to help but got stuck at work. Will be by next Friday with some homebrew for you.

I'll be able to pick up one evening next week (not Tuesday). Is there a preferred day?

I think I'll also grab 4lb of melanoiden and 3 lb of PBW if you have some to spare. (should make my total $60)

i would say wednesday is the best, but thursday is fine too... I have HH on monday and Tuesday, and am leaving for Deep Creek on friday as soon as the women is home from work.

Also, I'm picking up olive drab's bag of dme, plus a gal of starsan and 3lb of carapils for him. I'll pay in cash for his if he didnt pay by PayPal already

Would anybody be willing to split a bag of munich, vienna, and/or wheat? I'm in Bethesda, but drive up to Catonsville every wednesday and some weekends, as well as the annapolis area some weekends.

Back