• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

110v Electric Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoalCracker

Reaction score
It's a 110v Electric system.

HLT:
15.5 gallon keggle
25ft copper HERMS HEX
2 x 2000w elements
3pc Ball valve
RTD Thermocouple with XLR quick release
Site glass

MT:
15.5 gallon keggle
Jaybird false bottom
3pc ball valve
Thermometer

BK:

24 gallon SS kettle (DIY, this thing's a beast!)
3pc ball valve
Site glass
Side pickup dip tube

Stand:

1.5*1.5 steel. 2 tier with a 200,000BTU burner for the BK with a 30PSI regulator.
20 plate chiller w/ mount
March 809 Pump

Control Panel:

PID Controlled
XLR RTD connection
4 switches:
Element one
Element two
Pump
MISC

5 Silicone hoses with McMaster quick disconnects

29ebec00.jpg

4d8619fd.jpg

2dfe813d.jpg

4b0e1fa7.jpg

Before anyone asks... I"m not getting out of the hobby, time to upgrade to a bit larger kettles,220v, and a tippy dump.

That's a nice system. Seems like a great deal too! Good luck with the sale. Wish I was closer.

ohhhhhhh, ive been looking for something like this.

what are the dimensions of the stand? i may take you up on this

I'm located in Pottsville pa. 45 minutes northeast of Harrisburg I also live in Allentown part time.

The dimensions are 60.5x32x18. It sits on locking casters.

Will do. I have two people I'm working with now on a full sale. If they fall through, I may consider parting out.

I'm going to talk to SWMBO about this, I basically need to build this exact system in the next month or so because I'm moving and have no ability to use propane.

The brew kettle uses propane. However if you use this as a two vessel system. You can use electric only. Best of both worlds. The propane is just there to do a 15 gallon batch. I actually only did two brews with the burner. Rest have been in the HLT after mash out. Great system! I have done up to a 12 gallon batch with just electric. Its a hard boil at that.

dang, 7.25 hour drive for me. SWMBO even gave the go ahead but its too far for that price. Would you take $1000? If so, I'll come get it this thursday or friday. email me at [email protected] I would love to have this but I know I'm not offering much. Just someone who loves to brew and who badly wants an electric setup. I'll even throw in some homebrews.

Keeping our fingers crossed,
Tim

Free bump - This is a good deal!

If for some crazy reason you would decide to part it out, I'd be interested in the pump and plate chiller.

Good luck!

I have a guy that's interested in the whole thing but won't know for two weeks. If that falls through I'll think about parting out. However I will only do that if I have interest in everything.

Back