• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sanke Coupler, Ball lock Corny Couplers, 5lb CO2 tank with regulator - Full

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarool

Reaction score
$25 - One American Sanke coupler with about 4.5' of Bevlex attached to it.

$10 - 1/4" barb Ball lock gas disconnect and liquid disconnect and about 4.5' of Bevlex.

$45 - 5lb CO2 tank with regulator - Full. I think it is steel. I exchanged an empty tank and Praxair and received this.

The picture shows the pin lock attached to the gas tubing, but obviously I will separate them unless you want both.

I can ship the couplers and add the shipping to the price of the item.

I would prefer local pickup for the CO2 tank - I just don't like the idea of shipping a pressurized gas cylinder.

I am in the Augusta, GA area.

2012-07-09_18-19-46_771.jpg

2012-07-09_18-20-08_89.jpg

I would be all about the regulator/ 5lb tank if you were local - rats!

The gas disconnect looks like MFL (not barb) since I can see a swivel nut on the red air hose. Is it the same for the liquid disconnect too (MFL and a swivel nut) I can't see from the picture? If they're MFL i am interested in them shipped to 02132. I assume they'd fit in a small USPS flat rate box for ~$5 shipping. Would you include the red air hose as well?

Zeekage I have been pm wit him about the regulator which I assume would come with the red gas hose

Ok, well whatever he decides. He listed a gas and liquid disconnect as a separate item so I wasn't sure which one would end up with the air hose and swivel nut. Just let me know.

Here are the pics of the regulator by itself as well as the gas (barb) and liquid disconnects by themselves. The disconnects come as a pair, separate from the regulator and gas hose.

It looks like the gas barb is 5/8" since it is a bit larger than the liquid barb.

Sorry for the confusion, I bought this stuff a few years ago and it has been sitting in a closet for the majority of that time.

2012-07-10_19-39-36_8.jpg

2012-07-10_19-38-28_218.jpg

Back