Odd Side Ales - Grand Haven MI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul_Aris

Reaction score
New just opened. Anyone been there. They do small 20 gallon batches and usually have 14 different beers on tap and they are constantly rotating. Pretty cool place.

Myself and a group of friends are stopping in on Thursday after work, I'll update with what we thought.

I'm an all grain brewer that's just found this forum. I live up 'round GH. I've heard some people talking about this place, let us know what you think.

I live in GH and have been there several times. Its getting to be pretty popular. Beers are pretty good. They have had quite a variety of beers on tap since they opened a few weeks ago. I try to get down there at least 1x per week and take advantage of my mug club membership.

+1 for adding it to the list to try. I'm on the East side of the state. We took a trip to the West side last year, and enjoyed the the food and beer at the Saugatuck Brewing Company quite a bit.

Bump! Bring back an old thread. I'm just getting into brewing but Odd Sides has definitely been a big influence in it. I have been going there at least a couple times a week for quite a long time now and I there is always something new there to try. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for funky new styles and unique flavors like habanero, pepper, cinnamon, pink peppercorn and many others. The atmosphere is great and you can't beat a brewery in a beach town like Grand Haven!

I wonder if my IPA will compare... lol

Another bump for an old thread. Wow how far they have come since my original post.

Shortly after opening the increased their batch sizes and then moved into an offsite production facility started bottling and distributing and now have had to move again to a bigger production facility. Have added on to the tap room and now have around 25 beers on tap almost all the time. The beers are solid and most of them are outside the box. Very impressed how far they have come.

Odd Side is the wife's favorite place and definitely one of my favorites. They have a Belgian Dubbel that they age in Pinot Noir barrels that is amazing. That's one I intend to try and duplicate in the near future. I agree though, they do have a wide selection and some pretty out of the box brews, which is right up my alley.

Back