Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm assuming you mean first tank 7 "of the day" right?

Hey!! Our alchy thread is open again!!

What do you think I am, a non-homer?! of course it wasnt my first tank 7! I just knew I couldnt have just one while I was there

Finishing it off with a tallgrass pub ale on tap :D

I was on mobile and didnt have time to see tha alchy thread was open, oops!

Thank you may I go back to class now?

Yeah, get outa here you foooooking squatter :D

i had no idea this thread existed. oops! Is it possible to load pics. from a cell?

Javier25 said:
i had no idea this thread existed. oops! Is it possible to load pics. from a cell?

That's the only way I can load pics, the iPhone app is pretty good at it.

Should look like this

ForumRunner_20131116_175056.png

ForumRunner_20131116_175115.png

After you hit reply.

Download the imgur uploaded, you can upload the pic and it will give you a link to post on a message board.

Tehehe! I'm not saying your dumb but I hate Apple everything I don't like being told I can't do something after I just payed a **** ton of money for it that's all :)

Spending all that money on an iPhone and being told you can't do something with it after the fact is just like marriage. Just get used to it. :ban:

Wow big thanks to JJ. I need to get you out a second package for hooking me up!

So glad you're happy! Man, I keep trying to figure out how to upload this pic. and am now frustrated! **** it, NIZZZZ I am going to text you the pic. you should post it for me lol :p thanks Nick for the heady! Awesome!

Javier25 said:
So glad you're happy! Man, I keep trying to figure out how to upload this pic. and am now frustrated! **** it, NIZZZZ I am going to text you the pic. you should post it for me lol :p thanks Nick for the heady! Awesome!
My pleasure!

So glad you're happy! Man, I keep trying to figure out how to upload this pic. and am now frustrated! **** it, NIZZZZ I am going to text you the pic. you should post it for me lol :p thanks Nick for the heady! Awesome! And hears the picture.

ForumRunner_20131116_202639.jpg

Fixed!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131116_202537.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131116_202537.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 83
Back