eBrewSupply - Electric Brewing Hardware Opening Soon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take a coupon too, thanks, I wish you the best in new endeavor.

Its safe to say I was a little surprised by the response today.
I should be all caught up on the codes, now. As I informed some, the codes will be good for six months.

I should also mention that, while the product scope going into opening day may be slim, I don't plan to keep it slim, this is just a starting point. I'm working with the supplier to find the right parts, my latest mission is the PID controls that so many like. (I'm a BCS and Brewtroller fan). There was also one item that was lost in shipping that won't be available at open, but replacements should be along in a few weeks.

Thanks for all your interest and support thus far.

This seems like a really good idea and i would like a coupon if i'm still int he top 100. One thing i can't find online easily is a Platinum RTD display. I have a PID that im using to control a rims tube but it would be nice to have just the display fucntion without having to pay for the un-needed PID functions as well for display of (but not control of) boil kettles, etc.

Great to see a new supplier with reasonable shipping rates. Would greatly appreciate a code if still available.

This is a great idea! If I'm within the top 100 I would like a coupon as well, thank you!

Hey all,
For all intensive purposes, the site is up. All the product I currently have in my possession is up. However there is a new quirk that popped up when I went to say go. Paypal and my shopping cart work, but don't. In other words, Paypal isn't showing you your order, but it is processing the funds. It also is forcing you to have a PayPal account now. For those willing to roll, they may, but the rest of you may want to hold back a day or two. I'm working with the MerchantTribe (via forums) to get the problem fixed quickly.

Thanks,
Ryan

I'm considering a build, but don't need a coupon.

Will you be offering any "kits" that will have most of the parts packaged together?

JoshuaW, Kits are coming. I'm working on a few more products first. Package deals should become available by the end of the Summer for sure, if not a few by the end of the month. I am aiming to offer individual package designs based on PID setups and BCS setups. I would probably offer Brewtroller as well, but they have their own site.

I didn't see them anywhere, but will you have heating elements and PID's or even just PWM's for the SSR's? All I need is a PWM, SSR, and 240v 4500w heating element.

Don't need it this second, but I'd like a coupon if there are any left. Going electric would be awesome.

I'm just starting to gear up for an e build and would love a coupon if there is any left.

I didn't see them anywhere, but will you have heating elements and PID's or even just PWM's for the SSR's? All I need is a PWM, SSR, and 240v 4500w heating element.

Looneybomber, honestly, I completed forgot about elements until yesterday. I've reached out to Camco to see if they can set me up, but for all intensive purposes, your best price will probably be Amazon at the moment. PIDs are in the works, I'm trying to get my hands on a good alternative to the Auber units that are popular. As it stands all I have available is up, I have a few items flying from China shortly that will add to the list, but only in the DIN rail category. My test PIDs are coming, at which point I'll test them and hopefully get them on order for July delivery.

Back