Newest Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

modernlifeisANDY

Reaction score
These are my newest labels. Here's a pic of them in action, and then the masters below.

dsc0305m.jpg

labelraspberrywheat.jpg

labelamarilloipa.jpg

This one is clearly preemptive:

labelpumpkin.jpg

I added some different fonts, and some vines to fill in the dead space, as well as doctoring the photo of the pooch slightly.

I didn't take the picture all the way apart, so I'd normally place the vines behind the banner, and have some of them over lapping it, I originally had the vines orange, so I played with the color some.

I added some different fonts, and some vines to fill in the dead space, as well as doctoring the photo of the pooch slightly.

I didn't take the picture all the way apart, so I'd normally place the vines behind the banner, and have some of them over lapping it, I originally had the vines orange, so I played with the color some.

Did you post the image somewhere? :) Maybe I just can't see it haha

I see where your image should be but the URL is busted.

Sorry, I got hung up at work, and couldn't repost it right away it was waaaay to big!:D

Here ya go:

It was quick and dirty, (just like my women, lol) so there is much more that can be done to enhance the label.

I may steal your vines idea, but I can't stand Blackadder ITC :) I dig the simple Times font, but the additions of the vines I like quite a bit. Thanks for the help.

I may steal your vines idea, but I can't stand Blackadder ITC :) I dig the simple Times font, but the additions of the vines I like quite a bit. Thanks for the help.

It was between blackadder, and angelica, I didn't like the capital A in the angelica font, so I went with blackadder, otherwise, I personally don't like the look of the standard photgraph of the dog on your original label.

I'm not saying what I did is any better, but I think something needs to be done with the pooch's pic to make it pop.

Back