• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Conry Kegs with xtra o-rings and both quick connects $30 Kansas City

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewBrew75

Reaction score
I have five ball lock corny kegs in very good shape that have new rings and gaskets, plus they come with a back up set, as well as both quick connects. The poppets are in great shape and they all pass a pressure test. $30 each for all of it.

First of all, after I posted this thread, I wasn't sure that it was clear that these were $30 EACH, so a total of $150. Secondly, I have already sold two. Lastly, I have no idea what it would cost me to ship, but I'm guessing it wouldn't be worth it for three kegs. I can check tomorrow and get back with you.

I understand they are $30 each, with disconnects thats a good deal.

If you have 3 still at 30 each and are willing to ship let me know what it would be. If its not outrageous I might still be interested.

I'll take them . I am in osawatomie would you be willing to meet me 1/2 way, say Olathe KS ?
I just got back from KCI:(
What brand are they ?

Yeah, I could meet you. However, I have sold two of them already, and only have two sets of quick connects left too. But if you want the remaining three kegs, I still have em.

Yes I want them. I have a C&C class in the morning but call me about 12 or so to work out the details.
913 710 8114 Curt
Thanks

Back