Is DeathBrewer a filthy fookin' hippy?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is DeathBrewer a filthy fookin Hippy?

• I heard he is actually a mormon, so no

• He has long hair. Hippy for sure

• Is he really the grim reaper?

• I think he wears ladie's undies

Results are only viewable after voting.
Long hair = hippy.

How else is there to tell?

Probably listens to screaming jungle music,too.

I don't know if he's a hippy, but he definitely wears ladies undies... From big white "house panties" to small, delicate European briefs....

99 bonus points to anyone who knows what song intro the italicized line is from:mug:

Its usually too dark for me to take notice. And Im so drunk by then,

What was the question?
-Me

I don't know if he's a hippy, but he definitely wears ladies undies... From big white "house panties" to small, delicate European briefs....

99 bonus points to anyone who knows what song intro the italicized line is from:mug:

He is a dirty hippy. No need for debate.

BTW. Primus is what you lookin' for. (don't mess with the bass player) I'll take my 99 points in ounces please! :D

I don't really look like this, do I?

dirtyhippy.jpg

Alright...if you guys are gonna vote, you need some pictures:

Company Party:
other-02.jpg

Jaw Broken (heh):
other-04.jpg

Pirate costumes (doesn't make me hippy, but it does make me kinda gay):
pirate.jpg

This counters teh gay, tho:
piratechix.jpg

Here's a close-up of my "molestache":
drink.jpg

I'm not sure if she was trying for horns or bunny ears:
IMG_0172.jpg

Short hair, circa 2001:
patriots%20win2.jpg

I can't find any other pics. Oh wellz.

I have long hair and am un-hippy so I couldn't vote him a hippy.

As an aside, it's time for the metalheads to take long-hair away from the hippies once and for all! They can keep the ****ing bell bottoms though...

Ok, so after reading this, who cares if DB is a hippy. he still makes beer doesn't he? And really good beer what what I know which isn't much by the way.

I think he is really a chick; a hippy chick who does not shave her pits or legs. I also think the photos are of some young man he molests. I may retract this statement at some further date if I happen to get some free beer. :mug:

LOL He looks like one of the Senseis at my daughters martial arts school.
I better not talk too much trash or I might end up with a beating... And beer to console and make me feel better...
Hmmm...

Yer uglah and ya mamma dresses you funny!
(Now where is that beer?)
-Me

I'm a long haired, dreaded, clean hippy....that listens to Dragonforce....what's it too ya!?!!

I make "****ING AWESOME beer". That's a direct quote.

Ok, both of those quotes make you very hot. You guys both are screamingly hot.

But, I'm an old, skinny, big-boobed, middle aged hippy myself. WTF do I know about hot guys?

I'm sticking with the ladies' undergarment vote. Probably frilly ones as well.

Note the "this is my friend" smile on the red hat. And the distinct, "too-bad-you're-gay-and-won't-touch-me" smiles on the hot pirate wenches.

WTF do I know about hot guys?

I would imagine that you would be quite the expert on this by now - womens who drink good beer = guy magnets.

Womens who brew their own beer = hot guy magnets.
-Me

Latest posts

Back