What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Celebrating successfully making my first wort chiller with my Black IPA. Nice and hoppy with a just a touch of roastness. Delicious.

image-24167831.jpg

Tomos Watkin OSB (Welsh Old Style Bitter)

Very interesting. Much richer than I expected out of a bitter (4.5% abv). I wish I could pack this kind of flavor into a beer this light. Unfortunately, I only had one bottle. Have to find more (and that's not so easy around here).

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Oh man, that'd be some $hit if CC started showing up in MN. I wouldn't hold my breath though, their distro is pretty limited.

I love CC, they make some amazing stouts and Jai-Alai is one of my all time favorites. A few weeks ago they pulled (not stopped distro, pulled!) everything out of my market except Jai-Alai, Maduro, Florida Cracker and select annuals. I talked to the two major beers stores in my area and they both said CC told them they need to take better care of their home market, Tampa Bay. I'm about 90 miles away (Orlando area). I think they are limiting their specialties to ramp up production on their 3 major beers to expand their distribution in other states. Maybe you will get lucky.

Sam Adams Hopology Latitude 43, guess its new for 2013 and I'm kind of liking it, what's your thought? Anyone try it yet?

Drinking a SweetWater IPA. Only got a few left and I cannot get it in Kentucky. I brought some back with me from a trip to Florida. I Love this brew!

Heady.
I drink so much of it now, it's not that special anymore. :D

If you ever wanna trade again, man, lemme know. :mug:

I love CC, they make some amazing stouts and Jai-Alai is one of my all time favorites. A few weeks ago they pulled (not stopped distro, pulled!) everything out of my market except Jai-Alai, Maduro, Florida Cracker and select annuals. I talked to the two major beers stores in my area and they both said CC told them they need to take better care of their home market, Tampa Bay. I'm about 90 miles away (Orlando area). I think they are limiting their specialties to ramp up production on their 3 major beers to expand their distribution in other states. Maybe you will get lucky.

You too.... well, not again... but if you're ever game for some MN's, hit me up. The couple offerings of theirs' that I've had have been awesome. I'm hoarding my last Tocobaga.

LoloMT7 said:
First try of zombie dust

Zombie dust is an amazing IPA. I absolutely love the aroma and tastes from the citra hops. It is one of my favorite brews! When I can find it here it's limited to one six pack per customer and it sells fast.

I have a date tonight with Three Floyd's "Rye the Tiger" and "Topless Witch"
Looks like it will be one hell of a night for me!

NordeastBrewer77 said:
If you ever wanna trade again, man, lemme know. :mug:

You too.... well, not again... but if you're ever game for some MN's, hit me up. The couple offerings of theirs' that I've had have been awesome. I'm hoarding my last Tocobaga.

Headed to do the tour in late March. I'm going to load up on Zhukov, Tocobaga, Bolita, Jose Marti and all the other amazing stuff they aren't shipping/only sell at the brewery. I will look you up then.
Shipping will get expensive though, all of their great stuff is in 750's, as it should be.

image-969990947.jpg

A little of Dude's Lakewalk Pale Ale while I finish packing, luckily I use the FedEx shipping calculator to determine shipping cost because I always pick the biggest box for the shipping weight.

Front Street Brewery Holiday IPA. Solid, slightly sweet, not much bitterness. Smells like grapefruit!

image-2293645719.jpg

A little top off of Dude's LWPA as I finish packing, if you have not made this beer, give it a try. It was the most fun I have had, maybe because it involves home roasting malt.

(Yes, that's a full honeycomb inner liner to my shipping box)

image-4071781451.jpg

Lagunitas sucks and I'm sorry but it really does suck :) love all the others red, stoopid, lil sumpin, brown sugga all those rock.. maybe i got a bad 6er cause I'm ready to poor these out.!!

Lagunitas sucks and I'm sorry but it really does suck :) love all the others red, stoopid, lil sumpin, brown sugga all those rock.. maybe i got a bad 6er cause I'm ready to poor these out.!!

Watch out. There's a hatestorm forecast for you.:drunk:

Why don't you say you don't like WNB or Jai Lai while you're at it?

Watch out. There's a hatestorm forecast for you.:drunk:

Why don't you say you don't like WNB or Jai Lai while you're at it?

Nope I love those. Its just this sucks man... it tastes like rotten corona! Someone give me an address i can send it too lol

Back