• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: standard sanke keg for rubber coated Sanke keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRems

Reaction score
Hi , I have a standard stainless anheuser busch keg I would like to trade for a rubber coated keg( want to use for HLT) , even swap. It's in average shape, just some normal scratches and maybe a ding or two. I don't want to deal with shipping so if you are local to westchester, putnam or dutchess county NY we can meet and swap.

Yooper, if I can't find anyone to trade you can have it. I'll even cut the top and weld in bungs for you. Thank you for all you do here.

I have a rubber coated miller keg in Chicago, I would trade for some welding.

hey im gonna see if i can get a hold of 1 of the kegs that i was trying to sell for a friend. ill let you know. then we can trade and maybe you can do some welding for me.
let me know. i might be able to get 2 of them

Ok, let me know. I don't do the welding myself but a friend does it. It's nice to have friends with plasma cutters and tig welders. I'm sure we can work something out.

Back