Colorado Springs Brew Clubs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enaz32

Reaction score
Are there any brew clubs in Colorado Springs? I have heard of the Brew Brothers but looks like they only have 2 events a year. There are a ton of breweries here and would think that where would be one that meets regularly. Thanks!:mug:

I've been looking for the same. So far the ones I found online don't seem to exist any more.

I finally found one, Brew Brothers of Pikes Peak and they are meeting this upcoming Tuesday. I am going to go and see what they are all about but looks like they meet once a month and are pretty active.

When: November 1st 6:30-close
Where: Pikes Peak Brewing Co. 1756 Lake Woodmoor Dr. Monument, CO 80132

Yep...Brew Brothers sure does exist. Haven't been to a meeting yet, but I guess I'm in the club. Done a couple batches with a member already. They have a FB page too. Join there and you can all the details on upcoming events.

Yep...Brew Brothers sure does exist. Haven't been to a meeting yet, but I guess I'm in the club. Done a couple batches with a member already. They have a FB page too. Join there and you can all the details on upcoming events.

You have a link to their facebook page?

I know this thread is old, but if you are reading this, my buddy and I are starting Springs Brew Crew. Just getting things setup and looking for like minded home brewers.

Going to bump this again.

Seems like a waste to not have a active club in the Springs!

BBoPP is an active club in COS. Go to meetup.com and you can find them there as they do a majority of communication trough that site. There are events almost weekly you can attend.

Brewing up something special 🍻🍻🍻

Waiting on the update for the next BrewBothers meeting.

At some point we should set up a meet for those of in the Springs at Nano 08, Red Legs, or some place like that.

Tim

I'm in the Springs as well. I went to the Meet Up site for Brew Brothers and have not been approved yet. I am not sure how to get into this group as I am interested in having some local brewers to meet with and exchange information.

On a side note, has anyone else been to Gold Camp Brewery on Tejon and Mill. I was there last week and feel this could be a place for us Springs Brewers to gather for an evening. Both Dave (Owner) and Ben (Head Brewer) are very informative and willing to have more people stop by.

Can we get our own club going and utilize the various breweries in town for our meeting locations?

Thanks

Anthony

There are many places.

Let me get through this week and next. Then I will start putting something together

Troutbum, give it a few days and you'll be approved to the bree bros meetup by their guy.
they have a beer night at a local brewery every last friday of the month. Next one is on 27feb. Location is not set yet.

I have no desire to use that lame meet up site just to connect with a brew club. With that said I'm interested in an alternative.

Big DP. I was approved tonight. There appears to be an easier way to get the word out about this. I look forward to the next meet up. As for the alternative club count me in.

I am going to work on this after I get back from a trip to Dallas in a few weeks, but if you guys want to start the ball rolling, I am all in

RobbyComstock - I have some free time presently and new to brewing. I am between jobs presently so I can dedicate time to starting up an alternative group. I would like some input from others. Can we set up an informal time for a few of us to gather to discuss formation and vision of the club? I am leaving on Saturday, Jan. 31 for a week to visit with my mom who came out of surgery yesterday.

I will be available via email and following here. Let's swap some personal contact info via private message.

Thanks

Anthony

Sounds awesome. I talks with Jazon about this but he said he didn't want to share me....

I was going to brew Sat, but I was told I have to go to Da' Club with the wife.......somebody's money maker is gonna shake fo'sho'

What you brewing? I am going to try and get to Wine Crafters tomorrow or Thursday for my grain and yeast.

I will make one of these one day. Lol. Major plumbing disaster this week. Major as in having to rebuild a whole basement room

Latest posts

Back