• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All-Grain Gear, RI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baja_Brewer

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've come to the realization that it is unlikely that I will be brewing in the foreseeable future (next 4 years or so) and when I do get back into the game I hope to be in a position such that I can build the setup of my dreams. In order to remove the temptation I have to keep spending my money on gear/stuff that I don't need and won't use, I'm going to unload some of the main components of my setup- I would prefer to keep the sales localish- I'm located in Rhode Island and can meet for gas money- especially if you're buying several items. I will likely be listing this stuff on craigslist for a bit higher price.

Update Afternoon 3/23

Please email me at [email protected]. As a former premium member my PM box can only hold 25 PMs.

Won't Ship

$80- 20lb CO2 tank. Still has air. I'm pretty sure its steel. No rust. Pics available.

Will ship Prices + shipping (USPS flat rate)

$25- Beer line cleaning kit with MicroMatic clean flo (not a typo) powder beer line cleaner

$20- 3 standard sankey taps. 50+ shipping for all 3!
dsc06963r.jpg

I'm missing somethings, I'm afraid.

Where in RI are you? Ive been looking at getting a burner. I'm near Boston but have family in RI so I am there fairly often.

Also let me know what you have for carboys. Ive been looking at grabbing a couple more of those.

I am interested in the mash tun and chiller, where in ri are you?

Where in RI are you? Ive been looking at getting a burner. I'm near Boston but have family in RI so I am there fairly often.

Also let me know what you have for carboys. Ive been looking at grabbing a couple more of those.

Sorry everyone, I should have mentioned I'm southern-ish Rhode Island, Northern Narragansett area. I'd be happy to commute to Providence area to meet someone if they're buying several items.

I've received interest in the Mash Tun, Chiller, and Propane tank via email, as well as the Pot (deciding if I'll ship Connor, I'll get dimensions to you tomorrow.) Pictures will be posted in the AM.

You're first to express interest in either of these. Send me an email. I'm in Narragansett, near the Jamestown Bridge.

I live in ledyard, ct and newport/Jamestown isn't far for me. If something falls through with the MLT and/or carboys/bottling buckets etc let me know.

I am really looking for 1, 3, and 6.5g carboys and a bucket with a spigot and lid. Any chemicals/ingredients/sanitizer stuff?

I live in ledyard, ct and newport/Jamestown isn't far for me. If something falls through with the MLT and/or carboys/bottling buckets etc let me know.

I am really looking for 1, 3, and 6.5g carboys and a bucket with a spigot and lid. Any chemicals/ingredients/sanitizer stuff?

Gush, I guess that puts you next in line if Josh falls through on the Mash Tun. I have a beer line cleaning kit, and maybe some carboys if these guys pass. I have some ingredients, but I gotta figure out what they are. Email me if you're interested and I'll put together a list.

Snow squall in RI bump. Will consider shipping items for asking price + shipping fees... except 20# tank...

Hey we exchanged emails and I'm still interested in the pot, but I'm in Boston and can't get out there for a while. I'll take the pot right now if you'll ship.

Thanks!

Dude come to think of it, can you give me a bulk price deal if intake the burner, propane tank and pot off your hands?

Let me know- depending on this weather we may be able to arrange a meet up, but still get some shipping quotes to see if it's worth it or not.

Thanks dude

Dude come to think of it, can you give me a bulk price deal if intake the burner, propane tank and pot off your hands?

Let me know- depending on this weather we may be able to arrange a meet up, but still get some shipping quotes to see if it's worth it or not.

Thanks dude

The burner is heavy, the pot is bulky and the propane tank will not be shippable. I'll email you back.

Good to meet you tonight Helder, enjoy the gear.

Gush, PM replied.

First post is up to date. Everything but the co2 can be shipped.

Thanks man! Stuff looks great, can't wait to brew on it.

I'll stay in touch and send you some beer as good karma!

To everyone else: Great seller here, would highly recommend him.

Good luck in grad school dude!

Back