corny kegs for $16 + shipping! ~$21.50/keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good deal, but this scares me away for some reason:

"Soda is dumped out-not rinsed!"

Keg connection has some for just a few dollars more and they take several more extra steps to make sure you get a good clean pressure tested keg.

yeah, its about $10 more from keg connection for me...i always soak my new kegs in straight a anyways...i've had some that have quite a bit stuck to the bottom and it always cleans it up without too much work.

Hopefully none of them will be too bad :) I know several people on here have ordered from them in the past w/o complaints

Has anyone ordered these? On the site it looks like O rings and popins were extra. If you need to add these in kegconnection seems like a better deal.

Thats what I like about kegconnection. They send their kegs with O rings and seals already replaced PLUS an extra set!!!!

Has anyone ordered these? On the site it looks like O rings and popins were extra. If you need to add these in kegconnection seems like a better deal.

How so? You can buy 100 O-Rings for about $4 from McMaster Carr.

Back