First Brew about to begin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stoutman82

Reaction score
2010-12-29_21-01-41_542.jpg

Ok so kit purchased and tonight I brew I've read books, posts, articles. Now time to try my hand at it. I'll be taking photos the whole way through.

Have fun and remember not to beat yourself up when you make "small" mistakes! They're bound to happen and 99.9% of the time won't drastically effect your final product!

thanks for the support! it went smoothly here are some photos from the brew itself.

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

water added to the mix almost ready to be stirred
IMG_0611.jpg

with the yeast on top
IMG_0613.jpg

with the yeast stirred in before sealing it up.

Now all I have to do is wait.....

well I woke up to the bubbles of fermentation so at least I know I'm kind of headed in the right direction.

Stoutman, congrats on your first brew. My first brew is fermenting, a stout as well. What recipe did you use?

Congrats on your first successful brew!! Welcome to the obsession!

Now I want to brew but I am at work, arrrggghhhh:cross:

Congrats mate! Sit down and strap in for you're in for a long long ride on the homebrew wagon. And oh how much fun it is!

Had been a blast I have a second I bottled like last week and picked up a kit today. And obsession would be an understatement.

Back