The Official WHMBP Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok,

I am not a very avid poster (less that 400 in a year)

I have talked to several members in chat, and I guess I need to put info here as well

I am getting a 2 week vacation form this place at the end of this month.

The return date is still unknown, some time in AUG '09

please post an update on Alamo ,kinda concerned.

-Jason

He hasn't been on in a couple weeks...we will have to wait and see if someone comes back

I am here guys. I've been tied up lately....haven't had much down time to play on the ol computer.

I didn't mean to abandon this thread, sorry guys.

Jason, the beer was great. Thanks! They didn't last too long once I got them. I got 'em right about the time my IPA shelf was getting to be about empty, so they fit right in!

Mad props to Talleymonster for the package he sent Cheeto and this idea as a whole!!!!! Cheeto was grining ear-to-ear when he got it. He opened it and started digging around a little, then closed it back up and ran off to hide with it.

While i am at an APO and cant ship to others, if any Soldiers are rotating through Ramstien Air Base, or that part of Germany, let me know i will be more then gald to take you out for a beer and a burger or something.

Hey guys,

Just though I would throw out an update. Everything is going well in Baghdad. Starting to get hot outside and I'm not looking forward to that. Looks like I should be home sometime mid-end of August. Hope everyone is doing well state side :)

Still have a few months, we have a few sketchy dates but nothing set in stone yet,

looks pretty good for the first week or so of Aug

-Jason

I will gladly take on this program in Aug-Sept when I get home.

All that is needed is someone that will play program manager until then !

-Jason

Really? no takers ?

WTF?.....

Screw it, I will take this over Right now!

Hey MODS,
I think it is time for another edit!

I would like to know who is still will to help out by donating brew ?

or donating other brewing items?

I really don't want to see this fade away.

-Jason

Spork, looks like you, Jason, and I will just have to each have a brew day when we get back and send to each other. We demob at McKoy first week in Aug, how bout you?

I'll gladly ship some homebrew. :ban: I just don't want to run it. :cross:

If you guys could use equipment or ingredients let us know. I have a crap-ton of hops in my freezer, I'd be happy to throw some in each box I ship out. I also have a 25' 3/8" hand made immersion chiller I don't need anymore since I upgraded to a 50' 1/2" model. First recipient who PMs me saying they want it gets dibs.

that IC is cool ! deal

as soon as I get word from Talleymonster I will make a few changes to the "by-laws"

I would like to open this up to brewing items as well,
and other things to get the Military member up and brewing again!

Don't get me wrong the beers to sample and hold someone over is a wonderful idea.
but there are a few that don't want to send brews or don't feel comfortable shipping brews.

-Jason

I'll gladly ship some homebrew. . . If you guys could use equipment . . .
+1 on both of these.

Been a member of this group for a while and look forward to its revival. I also have some things that I'd be willing to ship to a returning soldiers/sailors in need.

Spork, looks like you, Jason, and I will just have to each have a brew day when we get back and send to each other. We demob at McKoy first week in Aug, how bout you?

Hey big dog, keep me posted on when you demob... My battalion is out of Ft. McCoy, and I'm down there from time to time. I'd love to meet up with (and give you a little home brew)... let me know...
-john

I've only done lots of meads and ciders before. Jason has given me the itchin to try my hand at brewin beer so any help would be appreciated. It doesn't have to be anything like gear just some of your expertise will do nicely. And thanks in advance!
ty

I'll gladly ship some homebrew. :ban: I just don't want to run it. :cross:

If you guys could use equipment or ingredients let us know. I have a crap-ton of hops in my freezer, I'd be happy to throw some in each box I ship out. I also have a 25' 3/8" hand made immersion chiller I don't need anymore since I upgraded to a 50' 1/2" model. First recipient who PMs me saying they want it gets dibs.

Thanks, I really appreciate it!!!

Although, our demob site may change to Fort Lewis since most of the unit is from Cali. I doubt that will happen, but if you guys get back to WA before I start my demob maybe we can meet up.

It would be nice to see Spokane, I was born there but I was so young I dont remember anything about it.

CALLING TALLEYMONSTER OR ALAMO_BEER

I would like to take this program over !!

please PM me or BeirMuncher or any of the other MODS to get this ball rolling !!!!!!

THANKS

-Jason

Back