Brew Masters Online Stream.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revvy

Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Mods, please don't delete or merge this thread with the original brewmaster's threads. I promised folks I would find clean streams for those who don't have cable, or live in the US. I'd like to be able to just update this every week with a new clean link. I now some folks aren't following the main thread. (Maybe a sticky for this?)

Thanks!
:mug:

This looks to be a "Clean" link to a stream of yesterday's episode. I'm watching it now. The vid. Quality isn't great, but at least you guys who don't have cable or can't get it in your country SHOULD be able to watch it.

http://willvideoforwings.com/brew-masters-season-1-episode-1-bitches-brew/

Looks like you just have to close the gray box that says advertisment and "close to play" on the bottom and it will play with no popups or quizes trying to get your email or wanting to load a player. And it got through my work firewall which is pretty high anyway. But as always use at your own risk.

FYI, if other folks find other working streams don't hesitate to post them.

My popup blocker blocked a popup, but then gave me this link on wisevid.

http://www.wisevid.com/play?v=1t_zJ-Attwq7

These are always going to be hit and miss sadly, but usually I'm able to find a working one. Just don't click on anything that asks to download something.

I'm watching Walking Dead on a Megavideo link as we speak.

The other thing, is that if you have an email address that you use for stuff you know will spam, like a throwaway one, you could always take a bloody quiz and be done with it. It's only about capturing your email to get spammed. But if you have an email you almost never use and don't care....

Nice. I'll just download it off Pirate Bay though, someone's already uploaded it :D

A lot of people stream TV on Veetle.com (especially live sports games) but I didn't check to see if anybody was streaming the show, I was too busy at work.

Prost to you, Rev. Charter Cable struck again and listed the show starting @ 10. Lo and behold, when I started up the DVR this morning, Mike Rowe and his "Dirty Jobs" pops up instead of the DFH show. Was a bit ticked...

I am going to do the iTunes download too. I am working on the last patch right now and after that my podcasts are slated to DL. Then on to Brewmasters. If I leave the system on 24 hours a day I should be done by the end of the week.

I noticed when I watched the 1st ep, the sound was off about half way through. Anyone else have that problem?

I don't want to buy any more eps...

I wouldn't go promoting public trackers on a site like this... not good for anyone.

It's no less "illegal" than streaming on some random site. If it's illegal in the first place as I don't think the courts have really ruled anything on TV. Has anyone even been charged for any TV downloads anyways? Plenty of private trackers get shut down, I wouldn't say they're really that much safer.

Pirate Bay is one of the better sites (*coughcoughcough*), but Tx might not agree with co-mingling of beer & torrents on his site.

Plus it's much easier for someone to get your IP address via a torrent vs via a stream. Nobody's prosecuted downloaders in a good while but I don't wanna be on any lists, personally. If this were my forum I wouldn't want torrent links posted here either.

edit: i have episode 3 as well PM's are good

It's no less "illegal" than streaming on some random site. If it's illegal in the first place as I don't think the courts have really ruled anything on TV. Has anyone even been charged for any TV downloads anyways? Plenty of private trackers get shut down, I wouldn't say they're really that much safer.

Streaming an episode from a site has no legal ramifications (for now). You can't be arrested for going to a website (yet).
The server hosting the site might get a call however.

Downloading a torrent puts the "crime" on the one who actually downloads the file, as well as the person/server sharing it.

Posting links to either such sites is still a grey area.

Latest posts

Back