Where to go around Niagara Falls Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a "Beer Garden" down on the main strip along the Falls - If you walk it to see the falls there is a "Beer Garden" on the right hand side. I don't remember what they serve.

The other one I know of is 'Sports Bar' (I think thats the name) on Clifton Hill across from the Ranforest Cafe. I don't recall them carrying any diverse beers, but they have video games, pool table, darts, etc and plenty of TVs. They serve big beers...

I really don't know much about NF Canada, but I do know that they are very important to Ice Wine in North America. They even have an Ice Wine festival every year in January.

I just remember a place called "The International House Of Beer", then I woke up naked on the floor with a pile of soiled linenes on the bed, and a funny story from my friends of how not to get with a girl.

There's a brew pub on the american side called the Brickyard brewpub in Lewiston I think. It's about 15 minutes from Niagra Falls. I don't remember how the beer was but the food was good. Cheers

Back