Robot Ned Flanders.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
I just thought I'd dump this pic here.

I found him in my garage.

robot_ned-58560.jpg

I thought what it actually is, and what it looks like (Robot Ned with a boner) were obvious..............Maybe not so much after all!! Oh well. :eek:

Dagnabbit!!! It's Robot bloody Ned with a big yellow woody!!! Really though, it's a stupid bloody stcker on my saw guard that tells me how to not cut off my bloody fingers!! Too frikkin, abstract for you all!!?? I wash my bloody hands of the LOT of you!! You are all unimaginitave fools with no immigination and stupid auto spill checkers!

Breathe
Breathe......

Shouls have gotten the saw that wont cut a hotdog no gaurd needed.

I kind of see his hair but then it looks like his boner sticks out of his face.

Shouls have gotten the saw that wont cut a hotdog no gaurd needed.

I kind of see his hair but then it looks like his boner sticks out of his face.

I don't use the word "retarded" often, so I won't use it here. :p

You can see his glasses, his hair, moustache, everything! and it's all in proportion!! That is a robot Ned with a big yellow woody!!

kickback praws in top image are Ned's moustache, right? Might help people orient themselves without staring at his yellow metal woody.

Limey bastard. He has obviously spent WAY too much time thinking about Ned Flanders with a woody.

He probably sees it in his oatmeal too.

This post inspired me to take a look at my a-hole differently in the mirror this morning. What I saw was two gremlins in a thick forest of bare trees hanging out around a giant sinkhole and fighting over a Hershey chocolate bar.:ban:

This post inspired me to take a look at my a-hole differently in the mirror this morning. What I saw was two gremlins in a thick forest of bare trees hanging out around a giant sinkhole and fighting over a Hershey chocolate bar.:ban:

Upon closer examination it appears as if they are playing tug of war with 2 tree limbs bound by a milk dud.

There are boundaries. It's like you are posting mental images in my head! Not the good Alison Brie kind either.

LOL! Shouldn't have referenced such vivid description during the lunch hour. Sorry if I caused anyone to spit out their spicy chicken sandwich. :D

This thread inspired me to examine my junk.

In the pic I am about to post, it appears to be Martha Washington drawing up a power aof attorney for her pet chimpanzee, nestled in the background, behind a pine cone and a 3 story sculpture of Spongebob Squarepants.

Back