What People Think I Do

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJP00829

Ice Cold Brewer
Reaction score
If you guys haven't heard of the "What People Think I Do" thing going around, I highly recommend Googling it. I couldn't easily find one for home brewers, so I decided to make one. Feel free to rip on it, offer suggestions, add to it, or make your own!

9gGCm.jpg

Cheers! :mug:

sweet! just saw one of these for the first time tonight for veterinary technicians. this one is much better.

Haha, awesome! The only thing I would change would be the pic for "what my friends think I do." Have it be a sign that says "FREE BEER!":)

I like it! I can see this getting out of hand with the photoshop crowd.;)

I got bored....Wish I could have used my own picture on the last pic....but I am about a month away from being finished with my E-Herms.

whatireallydo.PNG

Credit to the original builder of that rig.

It's cool and all, but I'm so sick of these things. One person did something clever and then 50,000 people imitated it. It got old within 24 hours of the first pic.

It'd be cooler if the last pic was a plastic bucket and a 4gal pot sitting on top of the stove. And instead of Popcorn Sutton, there was a guy cooking meth. But the burning pile of money is about dead on - as I push the button to order my new keg setup.

the irritating ones are getting old....
however, the clever ones are awesome! and this one i approve of fo'sho. and it's very true. First time i posted up that i was brewing, one of my friends said "Lets fire up the still paw!" i cracked up, but the moonshine one is very true...

Back