Masstoberfest 2013

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know. Seems like someone's a marked man for Masstoberfest. People owe him money? He owe's people grapes? Large bank payments on a leaky tub? Hot dog steamer devaluation? Something could go down.

I'd forgotten about that barrel of vinegar Paulie's got in his basement.

Even by Masshole standards, it sure seems like an excess of *****ebaggery as of late.

Dakota owes Paulie money for the keezer
Paulie owes many people their share of an aging wine
Cape too cheap to bring a damn growler of Boggin' Beer to let us sample
Comcast and Paulie/Cape have some other kind of ****ing battle going on

What else am I forgetting? ****in' people.

the_bird said:
I'd forgotten about that barrel of vinegar Paulie's got in his basement.

Even by Masshole standards, it sure seems like an excess of *****ebaggery as of late.

Dakota owes Paulie money for the keezer
Paulie owes many people their share of an aging wine
Cape too cheap to bring a damn growler of Boggin' Beer to let us sample
Comcast and Paulie/Cape have some other kind of ****ing battle going on

What else am I forgetting? ****in' people.

Ha!!!! I got THREE mentions! I'm CLEARLY the biggest ********* on this thread! Farkin' A right.

I'm #1. I'm number one!!!!!! I'm number one!!!!!

Ya but there can only be one WINNER and I'm it!!! I am the people's choice as the NUMERO UNO ********* on a thread devoted to *****ebags and that makes all the rest of you second tier, cut rate, also ran *****ebags!

I think I'll grow a mullet and get a pair of Lycra leopard skin pants.

What am I saying? I'm número f'ing UNO!!!!

I'm going with the complete Lycra leopard skin leotard!

"Hey Consuela, extra tight in the crotch! Rapido! Rapido!!! C'mon already... My fan club is waiting...."

Ya but there can only be one WINNER and I'm it!!! I am the people's choice as the NUMERO UNO ********* on a thread devoted to *****ebags and that makes all the rest of you second tier, cut rate, also ran *****ebags!

"Hey Consuela, extra tight in the crotch! Rapido! Rapido!!! C'mon already... My fan club is waiting...."

ya ok, did you get uninvited to something, threatened bodily harm, no, that makes me #1

Paul, you know I love you... please - I BEG - do not wear the lycra.

Nah, I don't mean the pic of her holding the shotgun sitting next to the dog on the tailgate of the 82 Dodge. Or the ones in the SWMBO thread. We're Massholes. Ok maybe you're not but since you decided to come here to play you need to play be the rules. FUBU. We want our own.

Nah, I don't mean the pic of her holding the shotgun sitting next to the dog on the tailgate of the 82 Dodge. Or the ones in the SWMBO thread. We're Massholes. Ok maybe you're not but since you decided to come here to play you need to play be the rules. FUBU. We want our own.

:)

Ya, let me load a kegerator by myself into a truck i don't have. Ps I tried to pay Paul but he didn't take my check. This has been mentioned in the thread before!

"I don't want your check, it may get wet in my pocket."

Ya, let me load a kegerator by myself into a truck i don't have. Ps I tried to pay Paul but he didn't take my check. This has been mentioned in the thread before!

"I don't want your check, it may get wet in my pocket."

As has also been mentioned in the thread...

We're standing at the start of the Boston to Provincetown MS challenge bike ride last summer. You know, as in last year. It's dark, cloudy and raining. And I hand Dakota the bike shirt that I bought him for being on my team. And he says, "Oh, hey I still owe you for the kegerator that you sold me last year. (That would be TWO years ago)

So he pulls out a check and a felt tipped pen, writes out the check and hands it to me. The farkin' ink is dripping off the check while it's still in his hand. And I suggested that maybe it would be better to wait.

Hey Mikey, I'll be up at my parents a couple of times between now and then. I'll swing by and we can throw it in my truck together and we can forget about the 12 bucks.

paulthenurse said:
As has also been mentioned in the thread...

We're standing at the start of the Boston to Provincetown MS challenge bike ride last summer. You know, as in last year. It's dark, cloudy and raining. And I hand Dakota the bike shirt that I bought him for being on my team. And he says, "Oh, hey I still owe you for the kegerator that you sold me last year. (That would be TWO years ago)

So he pulls out a check and a felt tipped pen, writes out the check and hands it to me. The farkin' ink is dripping off the check while it's still in his hand. And I suggested that maybe it would be better to wait.

Hey Mikey, I'll be up at my parents a couple of times between now and then. I'll swing by and we can throw it in my truck together and we can forget about the 12 bucks.

Deal!

I just got an update from the Masstoberfest Cup art department. They forwarded me this image of a possible addition to the cup.

Beer Boobs. How perfect!

boobs.jpg

Uhhhhh. Gee what a shame. I JUST found out I'll be in Iron Arsehole Michigan on Sept 28. I have go postpone Masstoberfest. Forever! What a darned shame.

Is this a real post, or a sarcastic one? I've enjoyed the hell out of the last two Masstoberfests that I went to, and was looking forward to this years. But with so many true/untrue, real/fake responses on this thread and the Masshole thread, I don't have a clue if you're serious or not. :confused:

That does seem like a good way to help keep people from coming though.

Back