• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Single Faucet Draft Tower or parts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekjohns

Reaction score
Looking for a used single faucet draft tower for a kegerator build. If I cannot find one, I would also be interested in just the gooseneck shank for a tower.

I have a single tap tower that is complete. I recently rebuilt the tap how does $30 shipped in a flat rate box.

This has the mounting screws and gasket.

if you want pics I can take them tonight when I get home.

Pics would be great but 99% sure I will be buying it. What condition is it in? is everything fully functional as is?

yea It worked great when I took it off. (I built a four tap tower) I ran boiling water threw the tap just to clean it out. It's in "Good" shape. I will send you pics of the worst as well as general pics. this PM

I have a single faucet tower that I am selling. it is older, but not in too bad of shape. you will need new tubing, and it will need a bit of cleaning, but it appears to be functional. I have never used it, just bought a BM23, and I am upgrading to a double.

20 bucks, flat rate box, I can send pics via text or e-mail if desired.

let me know

thanks

Don

Back