Beer Soap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great. I am trying to get the girlfriend on board with making something like this for Christmas gifts. She says she wants to make soaps, and I thought what smells better than your favorite hop?

EXCELLENT! The wife is starting to make soaps so this does interest me. Did you make this if so was it cold process, hot process or melt and pour? Did the hops give DOS?

I have also heard of Guinness soap as well.

I purchased it from a soap shop locally on a trip with the SWMBO, not sure exactly how they make it. This one is made with Sierra Nevada killerweis, they have another made with New Belgium 1554.

My wife makes soap too, but she's not done since the kids and school. This is a good idea, and a great way to get her making it again. She also brews and makes awesome wild berry wines.

I think you'd add the hops when you're pouring the soap into the molds. We still have some Oatmeal soap around and I think that is how its done. And let me tell you that stuff scrubs the crud out of you!

I bought a beer soap at a local online shop last week and seriously, I feel like it's done wonders to my skin! Thinking if i could make one myself

Back