AG brewing Canadians in need of a mash tun Look Here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walking_Target

Reaction score
I just bought mine from Home Depot; They're on clearance right now for $29.99 for the 5 gallon size (home depot Canada doesn't carry the 10g size :( )

You may need to ask somebody at the customer service desk to have somebody in Seasonal check for you - in some stores they're put in the back for inventory.

Including ball valve and so forth, it's a mash tun for under $50. Once you figure in what the gov't takes, that's about $13 worth of savings - or enough for your first batch :D

Good find! I've already got my mash tun and what not, but I always like to see whats on sale, and what I could build with it.

Yeah. It's a little small for doing the "big beers" like IIPAs and RIS, but on the other hand, It's now almost February. This means it's time to start thinking about summer beers, like wheats and pale ales.

I figure I can start on my big beers for winter around mid-july, thus taking advantage of sales on any coleman 48q coolers :D

I only found this online. But it's not $30...

Got a link? What am I looking for?

PS - this one would make a sick mashton!

talcooler_4.jpg

Back