South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 29!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordura

Reaction score
:fro:--Here we go with round 29!--:fro:
EVERYONE IS WELCOME... NJ PA DE NY MD VA
We run constant Group Buys in the New Jersey/Philadelphia/Delaware Area
Join us and keep homebrewers brewing!
We've been holding in down since Jan 2010! Over 2 YEARS of getting dusty!

THIS GROUP BUY IS NOW FULL! PM ME TO BE NOTIFIED OF THE NEXT GROUP BUY

We need 84 bags of grain to complete this order.
Read more below on how it all works.

Check out the sales books for pricing:
GRAIN/MALT - NCM Sales Book <---- Take notice to price changes as of 4/30/12
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT AVAILABLE:
  • ANY Briess Grain... Extracts are OK
  • Hops/Hop Extract
  • Fruit Puree
  • BrewCraft items
Pick up location:
Pennsauken, NJ 08110

Pick up date/time:
TBA

Current Order: 84 bags
PAID Lordura: 1x CM-2ROW, 1x TF-MOPA, 1/5x 5S-PBW50
PAID OLDBREW: 1x BZ-PILS, 1x BZ-WHT, 1x CR-MLTO-5
PAID mugzz819: 1x CM-SPIL, 1/3x GW-VIEN, 1/3x BD-MOPA, 1/3x GB-MUN10
PAID cdunsmuir: 2x CM-2ROW
PAID Kenny: 1x CM-2ROW
PAID remthewanderer: 1x CM-2ROW
PAID kapbrew13: 1x CM-2ROW, 1/5x 5S-PBW50
PAID tojo: 1x CM-2ROW, 1/3x GW-VIEN, 1/3x BD-MOPA
PAID zimmerj81: 2x CM-2ROW, 1/3x GW-VIEN, 1/3x BD-MOPA, 1/4x GW-C60
PAID Malteddog: 1x BZ-PILS
PAID aluminumpark: 1x CM-2ROW, 1x BZ-PILS, 1x BZ-HDBR, 1x BZ-DMUN, 1x 5760(PilsDME)
PAID hatepickingnames: 1x GB-PALE, 1/2x TF-OPTC, 1/4x GW-C60, 1/3x GB-MUN10
PAID skiwithg: 1x CM-2ROW, 1x BD-MOPA
PAID Ianmac: 2x CM-2ROW, 2x CM-WHET, 1x BZ-PILS, 1x BD-MOPA, 1/4x GW-C60, 1/5x 5S-PBW50, 1/3x GB-MUN10
PAID jessup: 1x BZ-DMUN, 1x TF-BRWN, 2x BZ-VIEN, 1x BD-PILS, 1x GP-OATS, 1/2x FB-WHET, 1/2x TF-OPTC, 1/5x 5S-PBW50
PAID Biscostew: 1/2x FB-WHET, 1x CM-PALE, 1x TF-GPRM, 1x FB-PILS
PAID anth: 3x BD-MOPA, 2x CM-2ROW, 1x CM-RYEM, 1/4x GW-C60, 1/5x 5S-PBW50
PAID FiresideChef: 1x CM-PILS, 1x GW-PALE, 1x GW-C60, 1/5x 5S-PBW50
PAID Dschuetz: 1x BZ-PILS, 1x BD-MOPA, 2x CM-PALE
PAID jpalovick: 1x CM-2ROW, 1x BD-PALE
PAID jprice: 1x CM-2ROW, 1x CM-PALE, 1/5x 5S-PBW50
PAID bkl63: 2x CM-2ROW, 1x CM-WHET
PAID Willum: 1x FB-PILS, 1x BD-MOPA, 1/2x FB-WHET
PAID wanlord1: 1x BZ-PILS
PAID longke: 1x BZ-HDBR, 2/5x 5S-PBW50
PAID Mazey: 1/5x 5S-PBW50
PAID t8s8l8: 1x CM-PALE, 1x BZ-PILS
PAID Davedrass: 1x TF-MOPA
PAID cpatel479: 1x FB-PILS
PAID Danbreeze: 2x BZ-PILS, 2x BD-MOPA, 2x BD-PALE
PAID FirstStateBrewer: 1x BZ-PILS
PAID 73Drvr: 2x CM-2ROW, 1x FB-PILS
PAID SiB57: 1x CM-2ROW, 1/2x FB-WHET

How it works: <-----------PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING QUESTIONS

1. When looking at the sales book, the pricing is in the "4,000#" bracket. Also, figure in about $4.30/bag for shipping.
  2. If you would like to order StarSan or any acid based chemical, there is a $15 Hazmat fee that will be added to the pallet. It can be split up between multiple people ordering StarSan.
  3. If you would like to split a bag, please post that you are interested in a split (50/50, 3rd bag, 1/4 bag). Once the bag is complete, it will be added to the list.
  4. Once the pallet has been filled, everyone will get an individual invoice for their order which can be paid via PayPal(preferred), Cash, Check & Money Order.
  5. After all orders have been PAID, the complete pallet order will be scheduled for delivery. (Usually within 7 days)
  6. If you have any other questions, just post here and ask.

Some notes on payments:

• Paypal is the preferred method of payment. I strongly suggest using this method to avoid delaying the group buy.
  • When sending a Check/Money Order, PLEASE have it in the mail within 48 hours so it doesn't delay the group buy.
  • Cash can be used IN PERSON. I will not cover any cash lost in the mail!
  • If your payment is not received in a timely manner, you risk losing your spot on the group buy.

Cheers!

In for the sack of pilsner. I'm definitely up for a split of Vienna, would also split a marris otter or some type of crystal.

So anyone want to split Vienna?

I'd be in for a split on Vienna & Maris Otter. 3rds?

Put me down for this:
2x CM-2ROW

Also interested in the following splits:
1/4x GW-C60
1/4x GW-C120

Please put me down for:
1x CMC-2ROW
1x BZ-PILS
1x BZ-HDBR
1x BZ-DMUNH

Would anyone be interested in splitting a bag of briess pilsner DME? Or is that just asking for a mess?

aluminumpark said:
Would anyone be interested in splitting a bag of briess pilsner DME? Or is that just asking for a mess?

How did the last dme split work?

Finally found the thread before the round closed!

I'll take

2 x CM-2ROW
2 x CM-WHET
1 x BZ-PILS
1 x BD-MOPA

Thanks!

Ian

i'm in!!

1x bz dmun
1x tf brwn
2x bz vien
1x bd pils
1x gp oats
1/2x fb whet (split with biscostew)
1/2x tf optc (split w hatepickingnames)

lordura i'm lookin to split franco belges pale chocolate or special aromatic. perhaps some FB caramunich?? im flexible & open to suggestions!

hatepickingnames i'll snag your half tf optic

I'm good for 3 way splits of Vienna and marris otter with tojo and zimmerj81...that work for you both? Any specific kinds?

How did the last dme split work?
From what i saw... it looked fine. jprice can give you a better idea. I think he split the whole thing up.

Just a quick note:
If you update or add to your order, please just repost it. Do not update your original post. I only add new posts to the list.

Cheers!

Please put me down for:

2 x BD-MOPA
2 x CM-2ROW
1 x CM-RYEM
1 x 55-PBW8LB

Thanks!

It's not as bad as these guys made it out to be, just scoop it out with something (cup, scooper, bowl, etc.) rather than pour from the bag. Expect sticky hands.

If there is still room, put me down for

1XCM-2ROW
1XCM-PALE

Count me in for:

1 - FB&#8208;PILS
1 - BD&#8208;MOPA

IF anyone is interested in splitting FB&#8208;WHET let me know.

1 x 55-PBW8LB
I'm pretty sure they still are not available. I'll call early tomorrow to double check. Worst case, we split a 50lb bucket... I know i'll take 1/5th of that.

1 x 770-B-1
1 x 55-PBW8LB
The gelatin is a Brewcraft item and not available to us, sorry. As for the PBW... see the above comment. It would be about $25 a person to split it 5 ways. That's and extra 2lbs for $4 less.

I'm pretty sure they still are not available. I'll call early tomorrow to double check. Worst case, we split a 50lb bucket... I know i'll take 1/5th of that.

The gelatin is a Brewcraft item and not available to us, sorry. As for the PBW... see the above comment. It would be about $25 a person to split it 5 ways. That's and extra 2lbs for $4 less.

No prob on nixing the gelatin. I'll get it at Jetro. Sounds good on the PBW solution.

Just out of curiosity, are we able to buy those oak honeycombs? Has anyone tried them? I'm quite intrigued after seeing them. I'd be interested in picking some up in the future.

lordura said:

Sounds good. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back