LHBS locations in East TX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobilecabinworks

Reaction score
Was just hoping for some input on where the LHBS places are at for the East TX area. Kind of a list of places and info on the quality/quantity of goods for future reference. Thanks folks. Cheers.

That's kinda what I'm figuring. Other than the occasional trip to Houston. I'll be buying bulk and prob have to go pick it up anyway.

I have heard about a new store called "My Brewing Solutions" in Longview, TX but I need more info about it.

Next time your in the Houston Area, check out Backyard Home Brewers. They're in Humble off of HWY 59. Awesome shop.. Send them an email if your interested in bulk orders. [email protected]

CraftBreWear said:
Next time your in the Houston Area, check out Backyard Home Brewers. They're in Humble off of HWY 59. Awesome shop.. Send them an email if your interested in bulk orders. [email protected]

Agreed, this is a great shop. I stopped in while visiting friends in Humble (I live in west Houston) and wished I lived closer. Dudes were brewing on he porch, the owner and I had a nice chat about Vienna malt and was helpful on some hop recommendations. They also have XBox and beer on tap....

I'm a big fan of the woodlands brew shop. Isn't the most high tech shop, but I think Ray is cool.

Back