• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Welded keggles, March pump, yeast bank, 3 perlick CF kegerator, 8 corneys for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

notwoohoo

Reaction score
The mash tun and keggles are gone. I'm in 30189 (metro ATL area).

PLEASE MAKE ME AN OFFER VIA EMAIL - [email protected]

I'm down to some random odds and ends, as well a 5G carboy, a 6.5G carboy, the pressure canner and jars, and the unused stainless elbow sight glass.

A sight glasses, to be screwed into a 1/2" nipple fitting. (THE "T" sightglass is gone)
file-36.jpg

Pressure canner (used to sterilize - fits up to 9 quarts or 23 pints) and a bunch (~50) of quart & pint mason jars, etc.
file-40.jpg

file-22.jpg

5 gallon carboy - $25 (local only)

6.5 gallon carboy - $25 (local only as well)

Odds and ends include an oxygenation stone (diffuser) and oxygen tank, big (5 lb.) PBW, large size Star San (mostly unused), a bunch of base malt (including german pilsen, domestic pilsen, maris otter) - probably 150 lbs., a ton of nutrients, bottles (cleaned and delabelled), various hoses, autosiphon, etc.

I don't know why, but it makes me sad to see someone selling such a great collection of gear. Maybe I fear it could be me one day. What is life without all grain brewing?

Got a bunch of emails. Randall - $20 (+ ship), pump ($110 shipped), beer gun $65 (+ ship), sight glasses $30, 5g corneys $25, 3g corney $65 (I'd rather not ship these, as they are heavy)

rtrevino - clear your PMs, or send me another email with your HBT handle :)

At this point, the yeast bank stuff, 3g corney, hops, "T" sightglass, mill, and pump are gone. The rest, including the pressure canner and mason jars (local only), are available.

If you decide to part out the kegerator/freezer I would be interested in the temperature controller, ball lock disconnects and maybe the shanks & faucets as well.

3 5 gallon corneys, the better bottle, and the immersion chiller are gone.

I'm down to:
Kegerator
4 5 gallon corney kegs ($25 each - local only please)
Beer gun (pending sale)
1 6.5 gallon carboy ($30 - local only)
3 6 gallon carboys ($25 each - local only)
Pressure canner and load of mason jars (make me an offer)
Mash tun
Keggle
Sight glass (elbow fitting - the T is gone)

Also, a load of random stuff (local only, for now)
PBW, Star San, pH 5.2 buffer, a load of nutrients, stoppers, 1 gallon jug, corks and cages, bottles, SS metal thingy for keg hops, etc, etc.

I would buy all 3 faucets if you part out the keezer. Or if you want to sell it in working condition I could include 3 Of my standard faucets.

Kegerator is gone, I am down to 1 corney keg that holds pressure (on hold), the carboys (on hold), pressure canner, mash tun, keggle, elbow sight glass (oh, and the random stuff).

Ok, most of the carboys are gone, as well as all of the corneys. I'm down to:

1 6.5 gallon carboy ($30 - local only)
Pressure canner and load of mason jars (make me an offer)
Mash tun
Keggle
Sight glass (elbow fitting - the T is gone)

Also, a load of random stuff (local only, for now)
PBW, Star San, pH 5.2 buffer, a load of nutrients, stoppers, 1 gallon jug, corks and cages, bottles, SS metal thingy for keg hops, etc, etc.

Got rid of the mash tun? If not, I'm interested, if you'd be willing to ship.

Otherwise, I'm interested in the StarSan.

Back