crtl+v thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Contractor's estimate for cleaning 3 tanks is far too low, $154,000 vs. the Engineer's estimate of $377,051

Project C:\temp_E3\PRJ_SAP\3125425_000_01.e3s opened.
I - Generating backup file (after 30 minutes)...
I - File C:\temp_E3\PRJ_SAP\~3125425_000_01.e3s saved - ready to continue...
I - Wire <2853> renamed to <2954> !
I - Wire <2855> renamed to <2955> !
I - Wire <2856> renamed to <2956> !
I - Wire <2854> renamed to <2957> !

enhanced-buzz-13171-1360013094-6.jpg

was that link, but i was showing the picture to a friend

"I can't believe I have him a BJ last night. Now I am questioning my heterosexuality."

Damn public computers...

ETRIBA04.jpg

Image of some friends bailing me out when my tank was "accidentally" filled with diesel fuel during the middle of an 1100 mile ride.

We do, it's the little white dot in the video at 0:40 in. Managing the internal growler PSI has been my highest priority throughout the development process. During transportation growlers frequently go above 9 psi as a result of warming up and jostling. I have tested failure rates with growlers and have never had one fail below 100 psi. The average is around 112.

He was an attacking midfielder. Now stop debating it like a load of little girls in a who loves Justin Beiber the most contest. He was an attacking midfielder....End of.
smile.gif

Um, I suppose that was from my English footy forum.

Like the multiple-baseline design, we are not limited by the need to remove treatment.

Apparently I was writing a paper at the time.

select ii_pt_fkey, ii_desc, ii_qty, ii_sell, ii_total, ii_tax, ii_serv_chg, ii_tax_removed, ii_srv_removed, ii_hotel_date, ii_rep_date from invoiceitems where ii_fs_okey = '2243774';

Finally. An honest one.

I don't know, i'd say below is honest. Cause it don't make no damn sense to anyone but the tax man.

select ii_pt_fkey, ii_desc, ii_qty, ii_sell, ii_total, ii_tax, ii_serv_chg, ii_tax_removed, ii_srv_removed, ii_hotel_date, ii_rep_date from invoiceitems where ii_fs_okey = '2243774';

Oh and mine is below, cause I had to make this post.

Finally. An honest one.

Back