Classy Beer Glasses

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup i bought 6 of their pint glasses, they are nice and hefty feeling, not thin glass.

I went to my local Dollar Tree yesterday and picked up 3 each of these:

915117.jpg

143575_v1.jpg

The website says 18oz, 19 oz (respectively), but both bar codes on the glasses' bottoms said 19.5 oz. Close enough for an imperial pint to me. I wouldn't mind a few more of each, but these will do for now. I wished my store had the Belgian tulips and snifters. There's a number to call if you don't see what you want, so I may give that a shot.

If you've never been to your local auction you should. I generally pick up beer glasses for less than a dollar a piece.

I wish the dollar tree up the corner from me had no nick pub glasses for a buck. I'd buy the snot outta those.

You can probably have an order sent to your local Dollar Tree, if not your house. Call this number:

1-877-530-8733

I called that number a few minutes ago as I was checking to see if I could order some Belgian tulips and/or snifters. You have to leave your name and contact info on their voice mail as they will call you back. I assumed you have to place a big order for the phone line, so I just hung up. I didn't want to waste their time for just a few glasses.

My cousin homebrews too, so I may see if he wants to go in on an order in the future. Then I'll call them back.

If you've never been to your local auction you should. I generally pick up beer glasses for less than a dollar a piece.

I have a few friends that do that all the time. Next chance, I may hit them up to tag along. I wouldn't mind some older ones for display, if I can't find what I want for use.

Back