Across the Pond Control Panel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barneey

Reaction score
Hi Just started posting on your forum, but thought I would share my latest brewery build based on the Electric Brewery website.

Across the pond the standard voltage is 240VAC.

Progress so far, which includes PIDS for HLT, Boiler, Herms, MLT + Timer. Variable 12v & 240v supplys.

The prefered stainless pot of choice over here is the French / German Thermo Pot, basically a double skined pot (1" thick insulation between the two skins)

Cheers

Barneey

IMG_6878 - Copy.jpg

What are the lower digital displays?

I tend to use either March pumps (with a mechanical throttle control) or "solar" 12v pumps. The lower digital displays are for the 12v variable supplies to these "solar" pumps, thus controlling the flow rates.

Cheers

Very nice. Would love to see a photo of your brew pot.

Daniel

Heres a pic of a 60 litre MT which will except a blichmann FB, the easiest way to see the pots is to look on fleabay . fr and search for "MARMITE THERMOS" they range from 6 litre thro to 80 litre in size, the pots can be used for HLT or coppers thru to HERMS pots.

IMG_5679 - Copy.jpg

IMG_5681 - Copy.JPG

Back