• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keggle, Fryer and Tub for Sale in Atlanta

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotbrew

Reaction score
EDIT: Keggle is sold. Burner/tanks are sold. Tub is still available though.

Keggle for sale, $80 cash: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/for/2924973264.html

Keggle for sale. That's a keg with the top cut off to use as a boil kettle, usually for homebrewing beer. 15.5 gallon capacity, perfect for 10 gallon batches. No other holes cut for a thermometer or sight-glass so it would be a perfect blank slate if you plan on upgrading to those. Very clean and well taken care of. I've been using it for the last 2 years, lots of homebrew made in this keggle.

I'm also selling the turkey fryer I used in conjunction with the keg. The keg sat perfectly on top with the lip of the keg sitting around the edge of the turkey fryer. Due to the curved bottom, the keg was very stable on top of the fryer. Don't worry about it tipping over.

Turkey Fryer and 2 propane tanks, $50: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/for/2924966033.html

a standard turkey fryer and 2 propane tanks for sale. I used this for homebrewing beer but it will work for other uses. I no longer have the aluminum pot. Regulator works great and the cut-off valve is intact. Has a little bit of rust and the paint is flaking off in parts since it was kept outside in a covered patio. I also have 2 propane tanks available, one is completely empty and the other is a little more than halfway full. Pick up the whole package for $50. Considering the cost of new propane tanks, it's about a $150 value.

And also a aluminum tub I used for ice baths to cool down the keggle after brewing, $10

PCdYy.jpg

Trying to sell these before I get married Easter weekend. If you're in Atlanta, drop by to pick them up. I'm in Kennesaw.

How much for just with burner without the propane tanks, and would you be willing to ship? I'm in NC so it shouldn't cost too much, let me know thanks.

I'm not willing to ship, local only.... sorry.

For the propane tanks only, I guess $20 for the pair.

Keggle is SOLD. Burner/fryer/propane tanks and the tub are still available.

hotbrew said:
I'm not willing to ship, local only.... sorry.

For the propane tanks only, I guess $20 for the pair.

Keggle is SOLD. Burner/fryer/propane tanks and the tub are still available.

$20 seems fair. Do you have any pix?

Back