• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania 1 1/2" RIMS tube for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8bitbrewer

Reaction score
All parts are stainless steel. This RIMS tube was used for approximately 5 brews. I've decided to switch to a different mashing process and no longer need the RIMS tube. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

The element bushing fits 1" water heater elements.

Parts included:
1 - 1 1/2" x 2" Nipple
2 - 1 1/2" Tees
3 - 1 1/2" x 1/2" Bushings (2 liquid, 1 temp)
1 - 1 1/2" x 1" Bushing (for element)

I thought it would be easiest to post it on ebay and then link it here (I hope that's allowed; I'm still kind of new to HomeBrewTalk, although my RIMS two-vessel was designed using the electric and automated forums :))

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RIMS-tube-1...brew-recirculating-mash-system-/160975974945?

I've decided to switch to HERMS and figured I'd see what I could get for my RIMS tube.

IMG_9839.jpg

IMG_9841.jpg

IMG_9843.jpg

I'll be repurposing both (as well as picking up a few more temp probes and elements) for the HERMS setup I'm building as a replacement.

I didn't think to put a Buy It Now option on the listing, so it has to go as an auction item through Ebay. I figured it would just be easier to facilitate the whole transaction through Ebay and Paypal. Hope that works for you.

Rules state you must post a price in the classifieds.

They do, indeed.

Moderators: is this rule designed to PREVENT using this site to post links to eBay auctions? If so, this thread is in violation. If not, can you explain reason for rule.

Just curious. And thanks, Mods, for your responses! You guys do a yeoman's job on a site this trafficked.

Ah, ok. If it's in violation, I can just take it down. I thought using a third party would be an easier way to sell this...

Back