NHC Awards Ceremony - Ticket Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamest22

Reaction score
I plan to attend NHC this year for the first time and I have a question that maybe someone with experience can answer. In order to attend the awards ceremony, is it necessary to purchase tickets to the grand banquet? If I purchase the "Full Conference - No Banquet" tickets for $205 will I be able to attend the awards ceremony? (ticket types described here: http://www.ahaconference.org/conference/register/)

I'd recommend the full package your first time. If you wind up going again you can modify the ticket package based on what you think is worth it.

Definatley get the full package. I went last year for the first time. Not being much of a banquet guy I didn't buy the ticket. After spending a couple of days with everyone, I really wanted to go to it.

I think the term "banquet" gives people bad flashback of Junior prom. It's a beer pairing dinner with a bunch of drunks. What's a good name for that?

"A continuation of club night and pro night, but with tables and actual food, not just snacks."

:p

Back