Brewstand Plans anyone?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
I've got a neighbor who can weld. Anyone have plans for a two tier brewstand? Pics would be nice too. Thanks!

Yeah, the guy who runs "Jackie Boy Brewery", if that's "Dude", then check out his site...jackieboybrewery.com. Crazy face-rocking setup...my stomach churns with envy every time I look at it.

They are two different people. Dude is a mod and he is probably reading this right now. Look him up in the member listing.

Get your neighbor about 50' of 1-1/4" thin wall mild steel square tube. I'm picturing two 5'-ish uprights, supported at the bottom by perpendicular legs about 3' wide. Make a shelf at the top, gusseted for support, and make another gusseted shelf halfway down on the opposite side. Pay him liberally with beer. If you're willing to drive 12 hours, I'll do the welding :p .

Evan! said:
Yeah, the guy who runs "Jackie Boy Brewery", if that's "Dude", then check out his site...jackieboybrewery.com. Crazy face-rocking setup...my stomach churns with envy every time I look at it.

Just found this thread on another search. I built my stand to support the turkey fryer burners from Sabco... the angle iron holds the burners nicely and allows for easy take-down.

FYI, the site is actually www.jackieboybrewing.com. After seeing numerous people trying to go to the wrong site I decided to also buy jackieboybrewery.com but some stupid domain name camping company scooped it up. Should have bought both of them when I first built the site...

Yuri_Rage said:
Wow, nice setup, Nate. A much more refined version of the system I'm currently using/refining. Well done!

Appreciate it. :)

Raising the dead, I love your setup there Nate but do you have problems with the height of that thing? I see your kegs practically touch the top of the garage door. I'm going to build something along the lines of your design. I love the diamond plating idea. It lets you just throw your current turkey burners right on the shelf and go to town. I would be a little worried about the weight of it also. I have to drag my current setup from a shed in the yard, across wood chips to my backporch, so I guess I'll need bigger wheels...possibly bike tires or something.

Back