Seattle must try Beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brans041

Reaction score
What are some must try beers in Seattle, I am going to Redmond for training in September, looking for beers under 6% ABV.

Check out Malt & Vine; its a bottle shop with a few on tap. Also, go to Black Raven. Its a brew pub with fantastic brews. Both are in Redmond.

Any of them! Manny's Pale is an unfiltered pale and found everywhere. Mac n Jack African amber is decent. LOTS of good local brews. Too many to name. Just drink any of the local stuff.

Lucille IPA is made by the same brewery as Manny's (Georgetown) and is quite good. And agreed, most Seattle area breweries are good and worthwhile.

You are in Redmond so you MUST (no question about it) MUST try Mac n' Jacks the only beer that I am not overly impressed by is the IPA but even that is delicious. If you end up going to any bar within a few cities of Redmond, 98% of them will have Mac n' Jacks on tap but the brewery is in Redmond.

Black Raven has only been open <5 years but damn they have a good brew master and some incredible beers. Also in Redmond.

Other than that, you might as well hit up Redhook. Hale's Ales has an awesome Kolsch and other tasty brews as well.

There are so many Breweries here it isn't funny, but it is glorious!

I was out in Tacoma & Seattle for a week a few months ago... everybeerisagreatbeeryoumusttrythemall!!!!!!!1111!!!

seriously though, brewpubs a plenty out there, and great beers.

Back