Northern Brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schumed

Reaction score
Looks like The Northern Brewer forgot to renew their domain name ...site is dead anyone else notice?

I can't get it to work either. Keeps going to network solutions page with a link to renew service in the upper right corner.

That one guy is on to something, seems west coast still has access to the site but no one else...

I find much discomfort in their site being down being as I'm awaiting an order from them

That one guy is on to something, seems west coast still has access to the site but no one else...

I find much discomfort in their site being down being as I'm awaiting an order from them

Nope.

I'm in San Diego and it's down for me. Bummer... I want/need Caribou Slobber.

I feel sorry for the guy who has to spend his Father's Day Weekend making semi-panicked phone calls to the ISP - unless it was his fault in the first place. :drunk:

Ive had trouble downloading the kit recipe/instruction links.I thought it was my adobe reader-outdated or something.So ive been trying to install latest versions which still isnt getting them to download.I even emailed them to see if it was my computer or what.

Looks like they renewed the domain name today, sometime within the last few hours. It'll take the DNS servers across the country a little bit to catch up and point back at NB's servers.

Back