• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete homebrewing setup (not mine)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is anyone in Texas willing to divide up and ship this lot? I still want the chiller and maybe a spare hydrometer. Others have shown interest in the carboys, keg, swingtops, buckets and capper. There's a bunch of stuff sprawled out this guys drive way in the pics. 3 carboys, plastic jug, 4 coolers, cut keg, 5 gal pot, tons of smalls, tons of bottles and my chiller.

Ok it's about an 8 to 9 hour drive for me but my brother is about two hours from there so I'm trying to get in touch with him. If he wont go the old lady is wanting to take a weekend trip somewhere next weekend so maby I can sway her decision with the riverwalk.

stetzp said:
That's cool. About how far away is it from the advertisers?

It doesn't say what part of San Antonio but I also live in San Antonio. If we can get something together tonight I can probably meet him this weekend. But I would need to find a vehicle big enough to transport all of those bottles.

Back