Favorite Droid Apps For Brewing & Drinking Beer.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schlenkerla

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just got a new Sprint EVO 4G Smart Phone. What are some of your favorite apps for brewing and drinking?

Looking for a brew pub finder...

.... anything really cool.

Thanks!
:mug:

Here's a few of my favorites...

Beer Free - keeps track of tasting notes and what beers you've tried recently.
Beer Tour - Helps me keep track of what's on tap and what I've drank for my Old Chicago Beer tour.
Brewzor - homebrew calculators
Homebrew Calculators - self explanitory... I like this one simply for the boil timer. It's nice to set the timer and not have to watch a clock while I'm boiling. It's got space for 6 hop additions.

Has any body tried this app?

Layars: http://www.layar.com/

header-march-2010_02.jpg

I just got Brewzor and used it once. It seemed to be pretty accurate in terms of temps and volumes. It allows you to put your system parameters in under settings and saves them.

I'll have to try Homebrew Calculators based on Suthern's post.

I've used Layar, but didn't really care for it. I suppose it'd be nice in a bigger city, but I already know where everything is in my town, so theres no point to having it.

HeavyGunner and Pandora,

A great way to pass Mash time.

Oh yeah - Brewzor, Homebrew calculator and BJCPDroid also come in handy.

jason

Brewzor Pro Beta...this program is great and will get better once out of Beta, plus you can import all of the bjcp info and it even has recomended volumes for carbing to style.

remembeer

It's a personal beer reviewing app.. I think it's pretty handy because of all the different brands and styles of beer out there, it's hard to remembeer (heh heh) what you have drank. You enter in the beer and brewery info, write a little summary/review, and a rating. Then you can go back through to see what you've had.

Back