Looking for more corny kegs..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pigpen

Reaction score
Anyone out there in or around chicagoland have any,or know where I can get some corny kegs.Would prefer just to pick them up myself. I was wondering too about that pepsi bottling plant in munster indiana,by the three floyds brewing.mmm always a nice visit!:drunk:

its easy to get them from pepsi. just wait till its dark and then dress up in black. bring bolt cutters and a pick up. you know what to do then.:D

If you feel like taking a road trip, I just picked up cornies in Oshkosh, WI for $15 each. or for 20 each he will ship. He's got around 3000 on hand. He's on ebay-Superlarry

call pepsi's plant and see if they have them on site. I dont believe they use them any more, so they may have been scrapped or shipped off site. I've called my local pepper bottling plant and they said all of their cornys have been sent to Iowa.

pigpen said:
Anyone out there in or around chicagoland have any,or know where I can get some corny kegs.Would prefer just to pick them up myself. I was wondering too about that pepsi bottling plant in munster indiana,by the three floyds brewing.mmm always a nice visit!:drunk:

Check this out, not quite in your area but still a great deal. I have 7 going to be delivered tomorrow.
http://cgi.ebay.com/5GAL-Cornelius-Keg-Cornelius-Kegs_W0QQitemZ4437586591QQcategoryZ38172QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Back