What if...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s2cmpugh

Reaction score
my homebrew could cure all cancer and I could drive around in my Pagani Zonda Tricolore.

Continue it on or start your own "what if...."

And yes I have been drinking....some...a lot...a normal amount for a Friday.

What if your aunt was plumbed a bit differently? - she'd be your uncle then.:ban:

Then he wouldn't be my uncle. On the other hand, he's probably gonna be Bubba's *****.

you just found a rap video from your younger cousin....who is white....and can't rap

for YOUR listening pleasure

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL. Last I saw her....No.

I don't visit her because of what she has done to her life, her children, and me in the past.

Don't blame you one bit. My younger sister has made some choices that made it hard to believe that I'm related to her. I find it best if we just socialize for the holidays. At least you can laugh at your cousin!

LOL, if you're real bored, my cousin has a website lizharlow.com I will say this, she is living her dream and doing what she wants, I give her a lot of credit for that.

You know, I did good in school, went to college, didn't heavily break the law, and my sister gets three meals a day, free health care, and free education that MY taxes pay for.

I congratulate her for doing that! That's better than I can say for myself after law school. Still an aspiring brewer/writer with a law degree.

As much **** as I give people like that, if they're happy, they're the ones that are doing it right!

I agree 100%. I'm jealous that she is able to live "free" like that' not worry about responsibilities. There are times I wish I could live like that...and really I could...no kids..no wife..just me and the doggy.

I just have to get over that mental hump....and a big hump it is.

Back