wait till his hair grows

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This kid is going to be deaf by the time he's 20. That's why I'll be investing in hearing aid companies. Regards, GF.

I think it is great!
My kid loves rock/punk. Every since he was 6 months old he would pitch a fit when we put the kids channel on the satellite radio. SWMBO popped and AFI disc in one time and he was happy as a clam. Since then we've compiled a couple of CDs with stuff that isn't offensive and no cussing. Full of NOFX, blink 182, AFI, Rise Against, Bad Religion, etc etc. His current favorite is Nirvana Unplugged. We are also very strict about keeping it at a reasonable volume :D

He has also always had a fascination with drums too. He has been able to maintain a rhythm and beat since he was 18 months, now he is 2 and a half and has quite a bag full of beats and fills he does.

He has also always had a fascination with drums too. He has been able to maintain a rhythm and beat since he was 18 months, now he is 2 and a half and has quite a bag full of beats and fills he does.

Reminds me of my little guy...

CJonDrums.jpg

I think it's great the kids likes and get's into the music, but seriously? The volume? How sensitive a baby's hearing is! What ****** Parents. The kid wasn't going mellow or "feeling" the music in the end, he was having a seizure from his little ear drums exploding.
Exploiting your kids "talents" is fine, God know I think everything my boy does is great, but not if it's damaging. C'mon.

*edit*
After watching a couple more times, it doesn't seem the music is actually that loud. Especially in the back seat where the kid is.
I like how he looks at his fist like, "That song just took control of my body!"

Back