Brewpastor's new logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewpastor

Beer, not rocket chemistry
Reaction score
I change logos more then I change underwear, but I think I may have one that sticks!

DesertFishBrewing.png
[/IMG]

What do you think?

Desert Fish? How pedestrian! I'd make it Dessert Fish and serve it up with slice of apple pie!

Ok, I started toasting to Arthur Guinness a bit early today.... :D

I dig. It'll look nice screened onto some glasses!

This is very nice. Congrats.

Do you have a version on a white background? (Useful for t-shirts and other printing mediums)

Haha, not exactly what I meant, but guess that works.

I was referring to having white instead of black, but your solution works just fine.

Very nice logo. Excellent! It's simple, but it has great flow and color.

I sort of liked the original yellow eye. Maybe by more realistic Berserker meant to make the eye bloodshot. :)

the bird, I was thinking the same thing. A little Darwin-istic.

The black out line on the field of white looks really good to me, it gives it a bit more pop and presence. I would try that with the new eye. A white outline on a black field may give the same result.

the bird, I was thinking the same thing. A little Darwin-istic.

The black out line on the field of white looks really good to me, it gives it a bit more pop and presence. I would try that with the new eye. A white outline on a black field may give the same result.

It just seemed right that a desert fish would have feet.

Looks good man. Simple and effective. It could go great on anything.

Well, of course it would be me. Glad I could oblige you!

I like the "new" logo even better, too. Very cool.

Where did the name "Desert Fish" originate?

I bought some halogen fish lights from IKEA off ebay for the bar part of my new cold room and it got me thinking and out of nowhere came desert fish brewery. Just one of those things.

If I was to open a pub with this name I would feature fish tacos of many different varieties, haddock, salmon, sea bass, trout, shrimp, that kind of thing, with different salsas and toppings. Maybe a bit of sushi, like California rolls. Simple but clean. I bet it would be a hit.

Looks great... I love the pub idea. I love fish tacos... and beer.

Beserker is right about the eye... the second one does look better somehow.

If I was to open a pub with this name I would feature fish tacos of many different varieties, haddock, salmon, sea bass, trout, shrimp, that kind of thing, with different salsas and toppings. Maybe a bit of sushi, like California rolls. Simple but clean. I bet it would be a hit.

I think you're on to something. I would eat there every day!

There are these great taco places here that have really great mexican style tacos. All kinds of varieties, great salsa - you take that and make it fish tacos, add beer and wham, bam...

NO TOM, DON"T EVEN GO THERE!!!!!

Anybody able to point me toward some good silk screening info? I have an old Zymurgy with an article about building a bottle screener, but it leaves some details out and was written before the advent of computers!

Looks like Tiktaalik to me! A transition between fins for swimming and limbs for walking. Which one might need after one has had a few too many brews.

Back