• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

6 gal (24qt) Aluminum Brew Kettle / Stock Pot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rkiser

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am selling my 6 gallon (24qt) aluminum pot. I just upgraded to a 10 gallon and don't have enough room to keep this one. I have two of these and they are great pots. I purchased it about 2 months ago. I'd like to get $30 out of it. Shipping should be about $12 via UPS ground or you can give me your ZIP and I'll get a more accurate shipping cost. Please let me know if you have any questions.

kettle_1.jpg

kettle_2.jpg

Looks identical to the one I just bought from sams club for $35 with tax.

Here at my local Sam's club it was $40 + tax (called them when I was looking for one a couple months ago) but the membership alone was $40. I didn't want to go that route.

I really need a lid to go with it. Good luck and thanks though

Here at my local Sam's club it was $40 + tax (called them when I was looking for one a couple months ago) but the membership alone was $40. I didn't want to go that route

As long as you go to Sam's with someone who is a Sam's member, you can buy whatever you want with no membership fee or anything

Uncleben113, On friday night I purchased a 24 quart aluminum stock pot with lid for $35 and some change from sams. I would check that out if I were you. When I called to see if they had one I thought it was going to be really cheap for the money. It is really rugged looking.

Uncleben113, On friday night I purchased a 24 quart aluminum stock pot with lid for $35 and some change from sams. I would check that out if I were you. When I called to see if they had one I thought it was going to be really cheap for the money. It is really rugged looking.

That's not bad at all. I'd really like something a little bigger if I'm going to be getting stuff so cheap. I have a friend that i can go to Sam's with but I just spent all of my money on getting my all grain set up together minus one more pot. I'll be looking into that very soon though, thanks

I picked up an 8 gallon aluminum stock pot at wmart on sale for 24.99 with lid.

wow! that would be perfect. i wonder if they are doing that sale here too...

The ones at walmart I looked at were really thin and cheap looking. Check out sam's website they have 10 gallon aluminum for less than $70 and they are quality pots. Thats what I was looking at but I have to sankey keggles so i just didnt see the need. I def cant boil anything more than about 5 gallons on my stove so i just got this to brew extract partial boil batches when its really cold.

If you can go the Sam's route that'd be the way to go I guess. Unfortunately I didn't know anyone that had Sam's club card. I ended up buying this one for $48+ tax at a local restaurant supply shop.

FYI, offers are welcome.

Back