"Home" Brewery name help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgauthier20420

Reaction score
Hey people, so I've been trying to get a design going for my home brewery, and I realized that I haven't really found a name that I can stick with. I've thought of "Swamp Dog Brewery" and "Dump Truck brewing Company"(nickname back in the day). I need help...and bad.

I'm from the New Orleans, so I was trying to go somewhere in that direction. Any and all help is more than welcome!! Thanks.

Voodoo Brew, The French Quarter and Pint, Swamp Suds, Liquid Jazz, Saint Suds, Bourbon Street Brewery, Gator Grog Brewing Co. I dunno, I've never been to New Orleans, so that's all based on stereotypes I've heard on TV and movies.

Bayou Brewing Co.
Gator Bait Brewing
Crawfish Country Alehouse
Perhaps something to do with the various parishes?

When you make it big send me some beer:)

Bayou Brewing Co.
Gator Bait Brewing
Crawfish Country Alehouse
Perhaps something to do with the various parishes?

When you make it big send me some beer:)

duboman, a slight variation of your suggested "Crawfish Country Alehouse", but I think I'm settled on Crawfish County Alehouse. I think it's awesome! For a logo design, I'm thinking a circular design with a crawfish with a beer in the middle with the name of the brewery in a ribbon at the top with the name of the beer in a ribbon at the bottom. What do ya'll think?

And yes, some suggestion are in slightly poor taste...but I've got a sense of humor :mug:

NOLA is taken as well....

I finally decided to attach a name after 10 years of brewing. I lived in weeziana at the time and was influenced by the voodoo/cajun/gris-gris mix...just made up a name.....Gets a lot of questions :cross:

Back