• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sanke Keg $80, Pony Keg $40

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rellot

Reaction score
Sanke keg for sale $80

Pony keg for sale $40

Omaha area, but willing to ship.

How's that work Ed? I got a guy at work that wants to trade me an empty keg for some of my homebrew.

Do you own them or only paid deposit for them?

I own them in that I purchased them from another person and was told by him they are legal. But there is no way for me to verify this. I've could tell you any story about them you wanna hear. :) I have heard a number of unbelievable stories about kegs on here before.

I don't really find the point in the debates about the legality of selling things you have paid a deposit on. I don't want to get into one of those conversations.

Here's the link to the new thread.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/sanke-pony-keg-sale-286839/

i may also be interested.

Where abouts in Omaha do you live? I am in Lincoln and could run up there some night/day and pick them up.

R35P3CT, clear out your mailbox so I can respond to your PM.

Mods, seriously, can we have 10 emails?

so many other forums give a few more emails, I'm just asking for the same thing

most contributors on here are "freeloaders" if you mean those who haven't bought a membership. but they have google ads on here, and I purchase from the vendors on here, who probably pay. I have more than paid for my bandwidth. I don't need to see your moral high horse.

I'm just looking back at this thread and am happy we "freeloaders" have 15 emails now. Thanks to who ever changed that. and to who ever called the vast majority of members on this site freeloaders . . . well, I will be nice -- come on by and I will buy you a beer.

Latest posts

Back