• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All Grain Brewing System - Taking Best Offer - Michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
***Sorry I am asking 400***

Selling an all grain brewing system. Includes hot liqour tank, mash tun and boil kettle. Misc equipment includes false bottom, march pump, quick disconnect fittings and hosing, immersion chiller and mash paddle. May be willing to part with other items such as raking cane, bottles, etc.

Only selling because I have a duplicate of everything and it is just taking up room in the garage. Looking to sell the lot as a whole and not piece it out individually.

Let me know if your interested.

5G85E95Fe3K93Fc3Hfc5m1a1d110b69261179.jpg

5I75H15M43Lb3Ma3N7c5maa305c3dd17d16b9.jpg

5N35L15M63Mc3Jd3pdc5m5324b5c7e4801fc8.jpg

Rules

1.Classifieds is 100% at your own risk. HomeBrewTalk nor anyone associated with HomeBrewTalk is responsible for your transaction nor can we help you in anyway.

2.Absolutely NO commercial, reselling, vendor like postings or bulk selling will be allowed.

3.Do not bump your own thread while it is still on page.

4.No disparaging remarks are allowed in a Classified thread. If you think someone's goods are junk, priced to high, etc, keep it to yourself. No one is forcing you to buy anything and the market will take care of itself. Neither is a Classified thread normally a good place to carry on an extended discussion. It is not a typical thread but is someone's advertisement, and you should be extra-respectful of a Classifieds thread.

5.All merchandise posted for sale must have a listed price. List only items you have for sale. Do not buy or sell for non-members.

I'm intersted. What size are the coolers? Would you sell individual pieces? I'm only interested in a cooler, pump and the keg. Possibly the stand. I'm local and could meet on fri

Latest posts

Back